Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I-PACE SE, x-Volvo XC60 T8 PHEV and x-Tesla S owner
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
WTF! Now I'm mad as hell. Infinite Blue no longer available. Ford changed my color to that awful bright "look at me" Grabber Blue. I don't want the car anymore!
Possibly you can have the Infinite Blue MME I have on order that I am about to cancel. I went the same way as Ken7 and am taking delivery of my new 2019 I PACE tomorrow ($60K).
Sponsored

Cnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Corvette Stingray, 2021 Mach E premium SR RWD
Country flag
Just when I thought it'd never happen before I placed my order...

From wldkyot on Instagram:

Ford Mustang Mach-E INFINITE BLUE METALLIC Mach-E Club 106705649_269008854527948_8715459148234885651_n

That's a Grabber Blue in the background. Nice way to compare them side by side.
This is a really great photo and makes me love the color even more. I'm glad I decided to stick with it.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
It's slightly lighter than I was ideally hoping for but still well within the shade range I really wanted. Quite happy with it.

Thanks for the find!

K1TT

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Performance Pack
Occupation
Product Designer
Country flag
I'm very torn, I'd like to see it up close since it looks quite a bit like blue metallic and I find that one pretty boring. Granted the alternate colors (for non-FE / GT) are quite a bit meh except for maybe Star White so this might be the best one outside of red. I'm hoping to see one in the wild around here at some point (I live in MI)

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
I'm very torn, I'd like to see it up close since it looks quite a bit like blue metallic and I find that one pretty boring. Granted the alternate colors (for non-FE / GT) are quite a bit meh except for maybe Star White so this might be the best one outside of red. I'm hoping to see one in the wild around here at some point (I live in MI)
That picture above "in the wild" was in Michigan, Wyandotte to be specific (link to streetview).

(Ok I've done this twice now, maybe 3 times--locate the exact spot a car was--so people may think I'm privy to the whereabouts of the cars. I'm not--just good at picking out locations; and I live in the area LOL.)

mattsaradan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR; Fusion Energi Platinum
Country flag
I've been tempted by the red but thinking I'm sticking with the infinite blue because it seems like it blends better with the black roof extension. I've thought that design trick was clever, but also the least attractive angle of the car (subjective to me of course) is from the rear where the black hump is most pronounced. Red seems to accentuate that more than blue. My two cents....

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I've been tempted by the red but thinking I'm sticking with the infinite blue because it seems like it blends better with the black roof extension. I've thought that design trick was clever, but also the least attractive angle of the car (subjective to me of course) is from the rear where the black hump is most pronounced. Red seems to accentuate that more than blue. My two cents....
Besides, there will be lots of Rapid Reds out there and far less Infinite Blues.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicles
Country flag

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Yes yes go with the red.

and to everyone else: STOP ORDERING INFINITE BLUE--I was hoping to be somewhat unique but I can see from the order page that it is clearly one of the most popular colors! LOL

? :cool:;)

I beg to differ: Check the order list.
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/submitted-orders-tracking-list-enter-yours.924/
I agree with that. Order Red, order grabber blue, order white. :p

But in all probability, there won't be a huge number of MME's in Hawaii County anyway, and only one at the ranch area I live in. So .. every MME in upcountry Hawaii Island will be Infinite Blue. We rule. :p

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I always thought Hawaii would be the perfect place to own a BEV. Range is pretty much a non-issue when most of the islands aren't even 50 miles across.

Plus gasoline is 2x as expensive. And solar and wind capability should be plentiful.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicles
Country flag
I would bet good money that that image is rendered and not a real photograph.
Sponsored