Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
When did you reserve and have you converted to an order yet?
Have not and will not until I can time it so the MME shows up within the 9/2021 to 12/2021 time frame. If this thread is only for people who have reserved/ordered already. Just delete my posts. I'll come back when I have done so. :)
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Have not and will not until I can time it so the MME shows up within the 9/2021 to 12/2021 time frame. If this thread is only for people who have reserved/ordered already. Just delete my posts. I'll come back when I have done so. :)
You don't have to leave. Enjoy the forum.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Pretty sure if the Infinite Blue. Here's the thread with the other pictures, some in the sun that show it better. In the shade it does lose the color more.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/mach-e-spotted-charging-beside-a-model-y.1038/

I also just noticed the charger cord adapter. I wonder of that's a Tesla plug or a CHAdeMO?
The photographer confirmed that were seeing a gray base model and a grabber blue AWD.

They're both Euro spec. So a J1772 to Mennekes adapter is used to charge.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The photographer confirmed that were seeing a gray base model and a grabber blue AWD.

They're both Euro spec. So a J1772 to Mennekes adapter is used to charge.
Thanks. I've never heard of a Mennekes plug.

That's really gray?? The roof shot in the sun sure looks like infinite blue. But I know these web pictures can be really off on color/tint.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
That's really gray?? The roof shot in the sun sure looks like infinite blue. But I know these web pictures can be really off on color/tint.
Yeah I wondered the same at first. The photographer confirmed in his follow up posts. Also the whole photo is overly blue casted. I think his camera didn't white balance correctly.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
No, sorry. Didn't mean to sound exclusionary. My question was related to your comment about the timing of the end of your lease. If you had reserved and converted to an order, we would have some idea of when your car might be coming and how that compared to your October of 2021 lease end. Lots of people have had questions where they are trying to time the end of their lease with delivery of the Mach E. Just trying to be helpful.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Yeah I wondered the same at first. The photographer confirmed in his follow up posts. Also the whole photo is overly blue casted. I think his camera didn't white balance correctly.
Wow. That Infinite Blue is more enigmatic than Space White!

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Maybe the infinity in "Infinity Blue" means it can look like that many different colors... LOL

Peeps will rollup and ask me what color my Mach-E is and I'll just say Infinity and punch it.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Thanks. I've never heard of a Mennekes plug.
The Mennekes plug is the EU/UK equivalent to the North American J1772. It is the upper part of the EU/UK CCS Type 2 plugs for Level 3 (DCFC) charging. In NA we use the CCS Type 1 plug.

This confused the heck out of me at the Washington Auto Show when I saw a MME GT. They opened the charging door and I immediately worried the Mustang would use some weird new charger. It turns out it was just a prototype for the European market.

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
No, sorry. Didn't mean to sound exclusionary. My question was related to your comment about the timing of the end of your lease. If you had reserved and converted to an order, we would have some idea of when your car might be coming and how that compared to your October of 2021 lease end. Lots of people have had questions where they are trying to time the end of their lease with delivery of the Mach E. Just trying to be helpful.
No worries. Didn't want to wear out my welcome. Going to be a long journey. I figure to wait a bit to see how new orders are handled once the pipeline from the factory gets rolling.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
No worries. Didn't want to wear out my welcome. Going to be a long journey. I figure to wait a bit to see how new orders are handled once the pipeline from the factory gets rolling.
If I can’t wear out my welcome around here, someone just trying to get some information certainly won’t. ;)

Welcome to the forums. :)

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
If I can’t wear out my welcome around here, someone just trying to get some information certainly won’t. ;)

Welcome to the forums. :)
Oh, I've been here awhile. :cool: Not going anywhere.
Sponsored