Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
Other than under the terrible lights in the auto show pictures, the Infinite Blue has actually looked pretty consistent to me. It's a very dull, muted blue. If it was better, I might have chosen it. But it looks more like something an older buyer looking for a Cadillac or Continental would want. More subtle, and the opposite of flashy.

They could have called it Boring Blue.

2021-mach-e-infinite-blue-outdoors-jpg.jpg
Wait until I get through with mine. I will add some pizazz! Most blues look different based on lighting. Another point is none of the ones seen in the wild have been properly detailed.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I like it. Not too much blue, not too much gray. I'm glad I picked it. Yes, it'll vary a great deal depending upon sunlight and the angle the sun is striking it. Perfect! Consistently enigmatic!

Color orders for me were: infinite blue followed very closely (virtually a toss-up for me) by star white and then carbonized grey. I don't think you could go wrong with any color though honestly.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Btw I showed that picture to my wife. She liked it. And then ...

Her: Pony car for Nerds. And I mean that in the nicest way.
Me: I'm not a nerd.
Her: ...
Me: Geek. Not nerd.
Her: I like how they captured the Mustang look with the taillights.
Me: Nice redirect.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I like it. Not too much blue, not too much gray. I'm glad I picked it. Yes, it'll vary a great deal depending upon sunlight and the angle the sun is striking it. Perfect! Consistently enigmatic!

Color orders for me were: infinite blue followed very closely (virtually a toss-up for me) by star white and then carbonized grey. I don't think you could go wrong with any color though honestly.
I don't dislike the Infinite Blue. But I just don't like it as much as the red. A richer, deeper blue would have been really tempting though.

ArtyMachy

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 2021 Select AWD
Occupation
Manager
Country flag

Im with you on the color coin toss between star white and Infinite Blue. Already ordered a star white and then I saw white cars everywhere around me. I mean like it is the most common colour for cars...... so I switched to IB! Btw, it wasn’t just me. It is actually proven by statistics.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Im with you on the color coin toss between star white and Infinite Blue. Already ordered a star white and then I saw white cars everywhere around me. I mean like it is the most common colour for cars...... so I switched to IB! Btw, it wasn’t just me. It is actually proven by statistics.
I live in Hawaii. If you've lived here for any period time at all, not only do you notice all the white cars, you're probably driving one. Tropical sun and all. I'll likely ceramic coat the infinite blue mme. Problem solved.

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Made a big decision. I will be leaving the Infinite Blue Group and joining Rapid Red.

Originally was leaning towards the red but was concerned that would be everyone's choice, so went with what I thought would be something less popular. Now that I know that, at least among the sample here on macheforum, blue is even more popular and learning that the blue is more gray than I hoped, having seen the touch up paint, I am jumping ship.

Contacted my dealer this morning, GSM contacted me back after making the change with a printout of the order preview from Ford. Within 8 minutes FMC emailed me confirmation of the order update....same reservation date and number.

Anyone wants some IB touch up paint....give me a holler
Welcome to the Rapid Red group! I am a split color loyalty member. I have a Rapid Red ordered (for me) with an early reservation date and an Infinite Blue for my son if he wants it (with a later reservation date). He wants to wait until 2021 to choose between the Model Y and the MME. My dealer has assured me (in writing) that, if my son does not want to buy the Infinite Blue, he will refund my deposit and keep it to sell from the dealership.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I don't dislike the Infinite Blue. But I just don't like it as much as the red. A richer, deeper blue would have been really tempting though.
Kona Blue would be nice.
Also would have preferred something like Race Red -- probably would have bought that over Grabber Blue.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Kona Blue would be nice.
Also would have preferred something like Race Red -- probably would have bought that over Grabber Blue.
I'm kind of partial to the Blue Candy that my FFE was in (that is probably too close to Grabber Blue though).
Ford Mustang Mach-E INFINITE BLUE METALLIC Mach-E Club 20141123_145833

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
I'm kind of partial to the Blue Candy that my FFE was in (that is probably too close to Grabber Blue though).
Although I'm going with Grabber, I would'be preferred Blue Candy.
And I also would've gone with Racing Red as my first choice. I'm still annoyed that I can get Racing Red on an F-150 but not a Mustang. C'mon, Ford!

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I agree. I am glad I headed for the exits and did not wait for my Mach-E...Infinite Blue. I went with a 2019 silver I-PACE and have not regretted it. I have been driving it for 2 months at a net price of $52,500 after the Tax Credit.
What year did you buy, and how did you get it for $60K?

FPLiptak

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Pulled this one off another thread here...

Ford Mustang Mach-E INFINITE BLUE METALLIC Mach-E Club 20141123_145833
Can anyone explain why the adapter is on the end of the charging cord? The EVSEs look like AeroVironment chargers and I have one in my garage for my Bolt and the J1772 connector works great on my Bolt. Am I missing something about the Mach-e?