JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
I am! And Infinite Blue is the only reason I wasn't clamoring for one for those FE's that someone dropped ... somewhere. :)
LOL! Yeah well so am I but I meant that I'm not going to believe that the one above is infinite blue...

But what other color could it be black...not sure...

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
LOL! Yeah well so am I but I meant that I'm not going to believe that the one above is infinite blue...

But what other color could it be black...not sure...
Oh I quite understood that.

But yes, I do think it's IB. That color gets rather darkish in indirect light. Too much blue in it to be the black color or carbonized gray.

But I've been known to be wrong.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I am! And Infinite Blue is the only reason I wasn't clamoring for one for those FE's that someone dropped ... somewhere. :)
I was going with infinite blue premium, but switched to FE Carbonized Grey. Tough choice, but tax credit really pushed me over the edge. My wife has a Grey Jeep Grand Cherokee, so it’ll look kinda cool to have those two in the driveway.

OP
OP
hybrid2bev

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
The 2021 Ford Explorer will offer Infinite Blue Metallic Tinted Clearcoat as a paint option.

2021 Explorer production is scheduled to begin around September 21st. Sounds like we may see this color on dealer lots with the Explorer before the Mach-E?? Production begins probably a month and a half before any non-FE Mach-E. Or about 2 months before the Mach-E starts shipping.