Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Been lurking since November, hopefully my first post isn't a repost! Saw this and thought I'd share.

-via-electrive.png?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=370&dpr=1.png

Source. Probably CGI though. Hard to decide on this when you can't see it in person for yourself. Tempted by the Rapid Red, till I realized how many other Ford's that came on already. It's a gamble.
I think this picture was discussed a while back, either on this forum or the other one. It seems to be from an EU Media kit from prior to the pandemic. Ionity is an EU charging network so the picture makes sense in that context. Considering just how rare confirmed infinite blue sightings have been, I'd bet on a rendered photo.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
I think this picture was discussed a while back, either on this forum or the other one. It seems to be from an EU Media kit from prior to the pandemic. Ionity is an EU charging network so the picture makes sense in that context. Considering just how rare confirmed infinite blue sightings have been, I'd bet on a rendered photo.
Your avatar has showed up in my news feed so many times! ?

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
Okay, now I'm official.

Ford Mustang Mach-E INFINITE BLUE METALLIC Mach-E Club i-nd9sWn6-M

Now, Ford can take its time with this one. A year from now would be perfect. ;) Which means they will fast track it and it will show up in the Spring. :rolleyes:

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Hey guys. Took this one for you today. You won’t get a more color accurate representation.

85B6B404-73FF-42BD-A788-01BD0FC25152.jpeg
Thank you sir!

Technically though @jdmrc93, a more accurate picture can be had ... they just need to put a Premium ER AWD version in my driveway. ;)

Much appreciated.

Last edited:

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
Hey guys. Took this one for you today. You won’t get a more color accurate representation.

Ford Mustang Mach-E INFINITE BLUE METALLIC Mach-E Club 85B6B404-73FF-42BD-A788-01BD0FC25152
What a difference the lighting makes. That is one of the more "blue" pics so far. I really hope that is more representative than the prior ones that look gray with a small hint of blue...

Mopey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME GTPE, 22 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
It's a bit hard to tell given the rain and lighting, but it looks as if they may have replaced the gloss black wheel\bottom edge trim with a flat black. If so, I like the flat black look much better.

Lukeh02

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14’ Taurus (21’ Mustang ME)
Country flag
It's a bit hard to tell given the rain and lighting, but it looks as if they may have replaced the gloss black wheel\bottom edge trim with a flat black. If so, I like the flat black look much better.
flat black is select model

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
What a difference the lighting makes. That is one of the more "blue" pics so far. I really hope that is more representative than the prior ones that look gray with a small hint of blue...
From the numerous pictures and renderings I've seen, I think that one is representative.

I think a few of the ones that looked more gray were just bad camera settings, or bad lighting. Or actually were gray instead.

I think this one is really good too. And they both match the Ford renderings.

Ford Mustang Mach-E INFINITE BLUE METALLIC Mach-E Club Infinite-Blue-Mach-E-Mustan

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Agree
Sponsored