Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Nice to see the Mach E logo on that frunk divider, better than the plain one anyway ;)

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
The FOB Kyle showed was pretty disappointing....
I don't know why they wouldn't use the same keyfob as a modern Mustang, like this one...
Ford Mustang Mach-E Inside-Out Walkaround Video: Mach-E First Edition in Grabber Blue 1606836587559

Since they've included things like a Start/Stop button, they're wanting to cater to non-tech folks, so those same folks would want a fob to start the car, open the rear lift, etc.

Maybe they just had plain ones for those media vehicles. Guess we'll see once dealer and early customer cars ship.

Luffie

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD Ext.range TP+
Country flag
I don't know why they wouldn't use the same keyfob as a modern Mustang, like this one...
1606836587559.png

Since they've included things like a Start/Stop button, they're wanting to cater to non-tech folks, so those same folks would want a fob to start the car, open the rear lift, etc.

Maybe they just had plain ones for those media vehicles. Guess we'll see once dealer and early customer cars ship.
This one was used in the demo car last month!
I only forgot to turn it around...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Inside-Out Walkaround Video: Mach-E First Edition in Grabber Blue IMG_2744