Manick

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD Star White
Country flag
installed mine today and was luckily to do it without issue or breaking/losing clips.

my question for everyone is the buttons on the camera. The instructions state one is power and one is a camera button? Does anyone know the function of the camera button? If I pressed it will it automatically lock a clip or is it just for resetting the camera settings as stated in the manual?
Sponsored

Mauser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-e GT-PE Space White
Country flag
Is there an ability to install the rear camera after the fact, or does it need to be installed at the same time?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
installed mine today and was luckily to do it without issue or breaking/losing clips.

my question for everyone is the buttons on the camera. The instructions state one is power and one is a camera button? Does anyone know the function of the camera button? If I pressed it will it automatically lock a clip or is it just for resetting the camera settings as stated in the manual?
The camera button takes a still picture.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Is there an ability to install the rear camera after the fact, or does it need to be installed at the same time?
You can add it after the fact if you bought the kit that comes with it. If you only bought the front camera, you can’t add the rear.

21st Century Pony

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E 2022 Premium AWD ER
Country flag

AliRafiee

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT - Grabber Blue
Occupation
Software Eng.
Country flag
I’ve been debating this. My install is pretty clean already, I tapped into the same wires this uses for power. But I like the integrated look of this.
Sponsored