Installing 360 Camera option after sale?

mpshizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 4X
Country flag
I find it kind of useless when parking because there is no button to activate the cameras. You have to do a few clicks in the menu to get to it, unless you are extremely close to the wall. Really wish I could add a shortcut to the home screen.
Agree, switching from f-150 to this, I did miss the dedicated camera button. I would love if sync 4 had some kind of custom shortcut bar for stuff like that
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I find it kind of useless when parking because there is no button to activate the cameras. You have to do a few clicks in the menu to get to it, unless you are extremely close to the wall. Really wish I could add a shortcut to the home screen.
In the right circumstances, the camera screen comes on automatically.

Ride_the_lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR AWD
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
That’s why I said “unless you are really close to the wall.” It does come on, but doesn’t seem to come on early enough a lot of times. I think the automatic turn on works fine, I just need an easier way to turn it on manually.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Yes, but you have to be pretty close to something before it will turn on automatically. I do see how a dedicated button to activate it would be helpful or a setting that automatically turns it on at low speeds like some cars have.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Yes, but you have to be pretty close to something before it will turn on automatically. I do see how a dedicated button to activate it would be helpful or a setting that automatically turns it on at low speeds like some cars have.
Agreed. I pull into a single door garage bay, and have a few inches of clearance on each side. Most of the time when I pull in, the cameras activate as when I swing right the front bumper comes within inches of the side of the garage door frame.
Sponsored