Installing Mach-E GT front bumper on a Premium model?

nfoxtrot

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.foskettefotography.com
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition
Occupation
Satellite Engineer
Country flag
Hey all,
I was wondering if the question of bumper modularity has been asked before? I originally had a GT reservation but after seeing I had to pay extra money for features included in the Premium, I chose to switch to premium.
What parts if any would prevent this change over? Point is I hate the Premium front end in comparison, I’m not a badge thief I literally just want that front bumper lol
Sponsored

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hey all,
I was wondering if the question of bumper modularity has been asked before? I originally had a GT reservation but after seeing I had to pay extra money for features included in the Premium, I chose to switch to premium.
What parts if any would prevent this change over? Point is I hate the Premium front end in comparison, I’m not a badge thief I literally just want that front bumper lol
You are probably talking of the front false gril, why wouldn't you check the possiblity of having the false grill wrapped in whatever texture is available? ;) That shouldn't be to costly or the second option would be to order a grill from Ford which will probably be quite costly IMHO.?

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
You are probably talking of the front false gril, why wouldn't you check the possiblity of having the false grill wrapped in whatever texture is available? ;) That shouldn't be to costly or the second option would be to order a grill from Ford which will probably be quite costly IMHO.?
I just going to put a carbon fiber wrap on my FE nose to resemble the blackout nose of the GT. Already have a shop lined up to do the work.

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
I agree with the wrap being an option. The front end is one piece and that center section is not removable.

OP
OP
nfoxtrot

nfoxtrot

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.foskettefotography.com
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition
Occupation
Satellite Engineer
Country flag
I agree with the wrap being an option. The front end is one piece and that center section is not removable.
It’s the lower splitter portion that I like most