Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
It's all great in theory for me. Has anyone else gotten updates to blue cruise and never gotten it to work? I had it installed at my dealer and I have had several over the air updates to blue cruise and it has never worked. I have given up. Anybody else in this situation?
Sponsored

klb

First Name
k
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-e GT
Country flag
The map appears to be missing lots of surface roads and smaller notorious highways around me that work with BCHF including Route 9D in NY between Poughkeepsie and the Bear Mountain Bridge and the Taconic State Parkway north of I84. I was shocked to see it work on the Palisades Boulevard in Alpine, NJ. Route 9D has numerous stop lights, cross-walks, speed changes, and a school zone.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
The map appears to be missing lots of surface roads and smaller notorious highways around me that work with BCHF including Route 9D in NY between Poughkeepsie and the Bear Mountain Bridge and the Taconic State Parkway north of I84. I was shocked to see it work on the Palisades Boulevard in Alpine, NJ. Route 9D has numerous stop lights, cross-walks, speed changes, and a school zone.
It should be missing the surface streets!
Use Ford BlueCruise on thousands of miles of prequalified sections of divided North American highways.

Ishmerai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach e Premium (Ordered)
Country flag
I think I'll let my subscription expire... it's comical.

Capture.PNG
I don't have my MME yet, but I'll be in the same boat. I live in the great BlueCruise desert of northcentral Indiana. Hoping they expand to other non-freeway 4 lane highways...
Ford Mustang Mach-E Interactive BlueCruise Map is finally live! 🗺️ 1680292501398
Sponsored