Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
Watched it from beginning to end. I thought they put out some misinformation about range and quickness, probably not intentionally?

OP
OP

Moogly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E First Edition Rapid Red
Country flag
Watched it from beginning to end. I thought they put out some misinformation about range and quickness, probably not intentionally?
Yes. This is where the dealer should play a role and educate these folks. They are regular people and not EV experts.

CivilJeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 4X, Jeep Wrangler 4XE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I'm surprised that they didn't have more to say about the driver's display screen, in terms of the MME having it and the Tesla does not. That was one of the disqualifiers for my wife on the Tesla, but maybe it's not such a big deal for everyone else.

OP
OP

Moogly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm surprised that they didn't have more to say about the driver's display screen, in terms of the MME having it and the Tesla does not. That was one of the disqualifiers for my wife on the Tesla, but maybe it's not such a big deal for everyone else.
There were a lot of misses in the review and for that reason, I would not consider this as a real review. It more a point of view from Telsa owner. Did you notice that they did not know anything about the IR sensor above the steering and assumed it was another screen ?

Ford could do a better job with PR.

CivilJeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 4X, Jeep Wrangler 4XE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
There were a lot of misses in the review and for that reason, I would not consider this as a real review. It more a point of view from Telsa owner. Did you notice that they did not know anything about the IR sensor above the steering and assumed it was another screen ?

Ford could do a better job with PR.
I agree. I think I have a slightly different experience from most on this forum, because I was able to walk onto the lot and purchase my MME, rather than receive my ordered vehicle. It was surprising how little the dealership and salesperson knew about this vehicle. Even the absolute basics were lost on them. Ford really needs to create an informed dealership experience if this car is going to remain successful, especially as stocked inventory becomes available. I can guarantee Tesla's staff know their product, and Ford isn't there yet.

OP
OP

Moogly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I agree. I think I have a slightly different experience from most on this forum, because I was able to walk onto the lot and purchase my MME, rather than receive my ordered vehicle. It was surprising how little the dealership and salesperson knew about this vehicle. Even the absolute basics were lost on them. Ford really needs to create an informed dealership experience if this car is going to remain successful, especially as stocked inventory becomes available. I can guarantee Tesla's staff know their product, and Ford isn't there yet.
Tell me about it. One of the service guys in my dealership did not understand the difference between L1 and L2 charging. Since most of us have been researching the car for a long time, their lack of understanding of the car clearly shows. Ford is stuck in this dealership setup and it is not easy for them to get away. They should create customer experience centers in large cities to compensate for that.
Sponsored