Iron Remover Before or After Wash? Clay Bar?

joebruin77

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Tesla Model 3 Perf, '22 Mach E GTPE
Country flag
Thanks Joe. Might you know how I can access that google sheet directly? It shows up in your post but I don't see a link to it.
Sorry, I could not find a way to paste the link. I am wondering if this forum does not want links to be pasted for security reasons. But as Scooby24 mentioned, just go to any of Scott HD's videos on Youtube. Once there, open the comment section. He lists the link there in the comment section.
Sponsored

kindofblue

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mach e Premium 11/5/22, '23 BMW i4 40
Occupation
Psychologist & developer of digital tools for alcohol misuse
Country flag
Go to YouTube and all his videos have the relevant spreadsheets within the video details.
Thanks. I hadn't realized that you had to actually see it on youtube to see those links.

joebruin77

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Tesla Model 3 Perf, '22 Mach E GTPE
Country flag
Does anyone have experience using Griot's 3 in 1 ceramic wax over ppf? I couldn't find any mention of it on their web site. Thanks.
Yep, it is safe. I contacted Griots Garage customer service and asked them that exact question. In fact, if you go on the Griots Garage website and look under the Q&A section for 3-in1 Ceramic Wax, you will find my question and GG's answer:

joebruin77
· a year ago
Is the Ceramic 3 in 1 Wax safe for PPF? Does this wax contain any naphtha, kerosene, or petroleum distillates? I would like to use it on a car with Xpel PPF and I just want to make sure it is safe to use on PPF. Thank you.
1answer

1. GG_John
    · a year ago

Yes, the Ceramic 3 in 1 wax would be safe for your PPF.

kindofblue

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mach e Premium 11/5/22, '23 BMW i4 40
Occupation
Psychologist & developer of digital tools for alcohol misuse
Country flag
Yep, it is safe. I contacted Griots Garage customer service and asked them that exact question. In fact, if you go on the Griots Garage website and look under the Q&A section for 3-in1 Ceramic Wax, you will find my question and GG's answer:

joebruin77
· a year ago
Is the Ceramic 3 in 1 Wax safe for PPF? Does this wax contain any naphtha, kerosene, or petroleum distillates? I would like to use it on a car with Xpel PPF and I just want to make sure it is safe to use on PPF. Thank you.
1answer

1. GG_John
    · a year ago

Yes, the Ceramic 3 in 1 wax would be safe for your PPF.
Thanks. I hadn't thought to look there. Good to know.

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag
Pan gets paid (a lot) to do reviews. None of the products he "reviews" are going to be put in a negative light and there's no real comparison nature of any of the products.

When you see TW Ceramic spray included with a whole lot of other sprays in a methodical process and see its durability compared to others, you realize how much of the marketing is just that.

There are better products, and there are more trustworthy people to listen to.

6 months which includes TW ceramic.

Check out the review from Project Farm of several of these including the Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray which outperformed the others, though his testing approach is a bit different. I have watched some of his other videos and I find him to be scientific and unbiased (he’s got a great one comparing drywall anchors if anyone is interested).

So yes, of course there is a ton of marketing for all of these products. I have no experience with other ceramic sprays. That said, my impression from reading, watching review videos, and using the Hybrid Solutions Ceramic spray is that factoring in cost, ease of application, and durability I think it is a good bet.
Sponsored