OP
silverelan

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
My Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue without BlueCruise was $56440 sticker. Did your price include that ADM option? I outgrew my need-for-speed so the 0-60 provided is fine for me. X-plan pricing saves about $900. Join Mustang Club of America.
Congrats on the car! That was without X-plan and no ADM but I think includes destination. I have since switched over to a GT order because early midlife crisis. ?

3.8 seconds 0-60 is about as quick as I'll ever need and should beat just about anything that isn't a performance EV off the line for the foreseeable future.
Sponsored

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
…should beat just about anything that isn't a performance EV off the line for the foreseeable future.
Well let’s not get ahead of ourselves

Ford Mustang Mach-E Is 0-60 mph in 5.5 seconds too slow? E465CC55-68BA-4996-8397-259C3A6DE3E9

deadduck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No
Country flag
The fastest car I've had was a Mazdaspeed6. I never tested 0 to 60 but internet says high 5's, low 6's. It was way faster than I ever needed.

I can imagine wanting a sub 4 second 0 to 60 but I can't ever imagine a driving situation where it's a need.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
The fastest car I've had was a Mazdaspeed6. I never tested 0 to 60 but internet says high 5's, low 6's. It was way faster than I ever needed.

I can imagine wanting a sub 4 second 0 to 60 but I can't ever imagine a driving situation where it's a need.
No one needs to go on a roller coaster, but they do make everyone smile.

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Its quick but it's not EV quick. I was expecting it to be a little faster. However the responsiveness and not having to deal with the terrible stop-start on an ICE when you want to gun it definitely makes up for it.

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
I have a 2015 Macan S and love the car. Probably around 5.1, 0-60, I have never floored the car off the line like I used to in my late teens when I took my fathers 1968 GTO. The Macan car is plenty fast and torque is great in the range I need it, passing people And handles great for an SUV, it’s nothing like a 911 and don’t expect it to be.
the Mache E is an CUV or SUV (whatever)not a race car. Having test driven the base battery and select car a few times I expect the larger batter and premium car to run similar to the Macan, if it does I will be ecstatic.
Yes, you'll beat that in a Premium with AWD and the extended battery (4.8 s), and you'll beat that with either of the GT models as well. The base battery and RWD combination is the slowest of the bunch.