John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia
Occupation
Ct technologist
Country flag
I went on the Ford website to look at dealer inventory and it is now showing lease prices. I also built one and attempted to use the calculator for the options program and it's gone! Is Ford going to have a regular lease program that's not an outrageous price?
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
The Options calculator is on the Mach-E builder pages. It was never on the inventory page.

If you find the current lease offerings "outrageous" (in the bad sense of the word, not the groovy one), then I'd recommend exercising one of your other Options. I wouldn't expect it to significantly change.

There are about a thousand other Mustang Mach-E leasing threads on here where it's been well hashed out.

OP
OP

jlamarca73

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia
Occupation
Ct technologist
Country flag
The Options calculator is on the Mach-E builder pages. It was never on the inventory page.

If you find the current lease offerings "outrageous" (in the bad sense of the word, not the groovy one), then I'd recommend exercising one of your other Options. I wouldn't expect it to significantly change.

There are about a thousand other Mustang Mach-E leasing threads on here where it's been well hashed out.
I know all this, it's why I posted. The builder is only showing the cash price, not options. I even used my laptop and built a MME, no Options tab.

OP
OP

jlamarca73

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia
Occupation
Ct technologist
Country flag
Oh, I see. Yeah I don't know why it is gone. Maybe site maintenance?

The info pages are still there. https://www.ford.com/finance/finance-options/ford-options
It's either that or we are coming up on the end of the incentive period. Maybe they are modifying it? This all started because I was doing my due diligence on my upcoming purchase and test drove a Model Y. I wanted to compare Options to the MY lease. I also noticed there is a lot of MMEs on dealer lots. One dealer has seven verified for sale right now.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
IIRC Saturday nights are a bad time to do Ford things. For some odd reason they think we’re not doing and/or plotting Mach-e stuff. Silly Ford.
And we wouldn't, if Ford just stepped up on the deliveries.

OP
OP

jlamarca73

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia
Occupation
Ct technologist
Country flag
I tried again today and still didn't have the Options tab in the calculator when you build a MME. I wonder what happened to it?

88 KILOWATTS PER HOUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Chevy Bolt
Country flag
I tried again today and still didn't have the Options tab in the calculator when you build a MME. I wonder what happened to it?
You're not crazy. I can't see the Options tab anymore either. It's gone.
I wonder what Ford is up to? Perhaps they've come to their senses?
If they start offering a traditional lease, where the $7,500 FTC is deducted from the MSRP (exactly what VW is doing with the ID4), I'm willing to bet that they'll start moving those extra Mach-E's from dealer lots. They might even catch my interest again, as I've been leaning towards other EVs.

OP
OP

jlamarca73

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia
Occupation
Ct technologist
Country flag
You're not crazy. I can't see the Options tab anymore either. It's gone.
I wonder what Ford is up to? Perhaps they've come to their senses?
If they start offering a traditional lease, where the $7,500 FTC is deducted from the MSRP (exactly what VW is doing with the ID4), I'm willing to bet that they'll start moving those extra Mach-E's from dealer lots. They might even catch my interest again, as I've been leaning towards other EVs.
I'm in the same boat as you. I'm not interested in getting locked into the MME long term due to the speed of technological advancements. All of the competitors leasing rates are far better than the options program with $0 out of pocket. If Ford becomes more competitive with its lease then the MME is back in competition for me.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
They did not remove it. I am sure in this case it's simply a website bug or maintenance.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Ford Options definitely still exists -- it's still available if I go to "Complete my Purchase" online.
Here's a screenshot:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Is Ford leasing the Mach E? 1616469753861

OP
OP

jlamarca73

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia
Occupation
Ct technologist
Country flag
Ford Options definitely still exists -- it's still available if I go to "Complete my Purchase" online.
Here's a screenshot:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Is Ford leasing the Mach E? 1616469753861
Where is that coming up for you? I just built a MME from the start of the order tab and it never shows that. Only thing on the calculator is the estimated cash price.