Is Infinite Blue permanently discontinued?

DYohn

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium Ex
Country flag
I thought Delray was 2 door. But either way this was awesome looking color.
Actually both Bel Air and DelRay came as both 2 or 4 door models, all based on the Chevy 210 platform. I used to own a '55 Bel Air. IIRC the Del Ray was a higher trim level.
Sponsored

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
Mustang needs to have 3-4 plain jane colors and 3 “look at me” colors. Grabber Blue plus maybe a hot rod green and yellow. Think lambo colors.

Reactions: ARK

theo1000

First Name
Theo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2021 IB, Audi Etron, Chevy Volt, BMW I3,
Country flag
they definitely need a Bullitt green.
Something off on that color, bit rtoo green though it maybe the camera angle. The Highland Green. More matt and darker almost Military issue type...

Still I would have been torn between that green and IB....

praxiscat

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E, Tesla Model 3
Country flag
I lucked into an ER AWD cancelled order for an infinite blue. I love this color like nothing else. I ordered a space white, because that was what was available when I ordered, but wanted the IB. So kind of lucked out.

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
I was also wondering about 2022 and am tempted to wait before ordering both for the color reason and because I'm not sure it makes sense to get a 2021 close to the time that the 2022s are being ordered and made.
I was on the fence about waiting to order too. For me i'm going for the GTPE, which currently has a 28+ week time according to ford.com. figured if i order in like a week or 2, it'll put me around feb, which should be a 2022.

Also from what i'm told you can make changes up until they are schedule for production. Someone said order for 2022 would be out sometime in sept.

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
Something off on that color, bit rtoo green though it maybe the camera angle. The Highland Green. More matt and darker almost Military issue type...

Still I would have been torn between that green and IB....
Many people reference the Highland Green Mustangs to the movie Bullitt but the color on the McQueen Mustang while starting out as Highland Green was also "dulled" by the production company to reflect a car thats been used for quite some time. Additionally McQueen had many of items painted such as the chrome trim below the doors as well as the rear panel where the tailights are.

Tony
Sponsored