Is plugshare the way to go?

JSeis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD Select
Country flag
I use ABRP/PlugShare/Mach E Nav. The Blue Orb of Optimism is probably the most fascinating predictor. I discovered that the Mach E Nav defaults to routes where it thinks you have enough charge where ABRP will indicate what speed you should not exceed. The best example was the Missoula to Great Falls leg on MT200. With 85% charge, the Mach E Nav would route through Helena. ABRP said I’d have 8% charge remaining if I did not exceed 58 mph. Following those instructions, we ended up with 18% via MT200.
Sponsored

JPMACH

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Heard about an app called Chargeway on Twitter a few weeks back. Might be worth keeping an eye on.
I use Chargeway the majority of the time, I like the charge level numbers they display to let you the charging level of the charger; starts at 1 (standard level) to 6 (fast charger). Like so many others, I look at Plug Share (although the phone App does not show CCS chargers even though I have the filters the same as my desktop app. I did contact customer support but still not working). I use the Ford Nav and ABRP as well. It is worth looking into the Chargeway app.