Is the Mach-e really in the same market as the 3 or the Y?

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
Unfortunately I don’t have your knowledge on the subject matter.
Sponsored

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
This is one of the reasons Tesla fanboys get a bad image. Guess he doesn't understand again the mache is an SUV like a mode y. Another fact the tesla model y is cannibalizing the model 3 sales. Around 17% and dropping on model 3. Your buyers of model 3 will now be people who can afford only in the 35,000 to 40,000 price range.

With his logic, he should be calling out other tesla owners for even buying a model y when is over 75% of the same parts. he already has three thumbs down.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
This is one of the reasons Tesla fanboys get a bad image. Guess he doesn't understand again the mache is an SUV like a mode y. Another fact the tesla model y is cannibalizing the model 3 sales. Around 17% and dropping on model 3. Your buyers of model 3 will now be people who can afford only in the 35,000 to 40,000 price range.

With his logic, he should be calling out other tesla owners for even buying a model y when is over 75% of the same parts. he already has three thumbs down.

?

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag

Tesla Fan Boys: We need more companies making EVs.
Also Tesla Fan Boys: Why do companies even bother making EVs, they can’t compete.

Their entire identity is wrapped up in their cars. The Mustang is a threat to their status quo... so they tantrum, like toddlers adjusting to life with a baby sibling. Expect loads more of this sort of drivel.

OP
OP

Nak

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance, Tesla Model 3, 1992 K1500 Blazer
Country flag
I didn't watch it, I try not to click on obvious click bait. I love my Tesla, but it's beyond stupid to slam a car that isn't even out yet. I hope to race a Mach-e GT as soon as they're out. I also hope to lose that race. Because if I lose, either the Y will get faster or I'll sell it and buy an E. Either way I win. Plus, more EV's are good for everybody. More EVs will drive more EV infrastructure which is good for all EV drivers. More importantly, more EV's are good for our children's children.

Nothing wrong with being a fan. Being an irrational fan is for the mentally challenged. BTW, that applies to irrational fans of any car or device, not just Teslas.

EVer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 SuperCrew Cab, Tesla Model 3P
Country flag
Barely selling half of what it conservatively estimated = Porsche agreeing.

Albrecht Reimold said:
Based on feedback from the market, the calculation of 20,000 Porsche Taycan models in the first year may be a rather conservative estimate.
Maybe they can blame some on government shutdowns of economic sectors, but it's a flop nonetheless.
Sponsored