Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2021
Country flag
The maps I've seen show my area as a blue blob. I'd like to zoom in and see exactly which freeways are covered before I get excited about Blue Cruise. Is there a map where I can zoom in on it to see what is covered?
Sponsored

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
If you look at GMs supercruise map the bluecruise map will be similar to the original 'green'. You can also compare to the big blue blob Ford released. https://supercruise-map-viewer.cp.gm.com/

Of course they probably wont be the same, but it is a start since no map exists yet.

OP
OP
Chuck

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2021
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
All this time I thought it was AI and not map driven! TIL!
From my understanding, it's both. The approved highways from what i read has been mapped out and scaned by lidars.

OP
OP
Chuck

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2021
Country flag
So I assume the mapped roads are somehow "better." Hmmm.

As Bluecruise is on my sticker, is that forever or just for a few years or?
What is on your sticker is that it is Blue Cruise enabled. When it's available it will cost $600 for a 3 year subscription.

shberry

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'69 Camaro SS/RS, MME Premium ER-AWD (someday)
Occupation
Math Tutor
Country flag
The maps I've seen show my area as a blue blob. I'd like to zoom in and see exactly which freeways are covered before I get excited about Blue Cruise. Is there a map where I can zoom in on it to see what is covered?
So does anyone know if BlueCruise will automatically take highway exits? So if both highways are on the map, can you travel on one and take the exit for the other all while on BlueCruise?

Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
Check this out: Go into your Ford Pass App, click at bottom where it says -- map. It shows your car's location on the map. NOW, widen out the screen a bit. I can't tell you what you see on yours, but on mine, I see cool red lines highlighting major highways with breaks here and there: Blue Cruise highway system we have all been waiting to see? Let me know what you see. Could just be my wishful thinking.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Check this out: Go into your Ford Pass App, click at bottom where it says -- map. It shows your car's location on the map. NOW, widen out the screen a bit. I can't tell you what you see on yours, but on mine, I see cool red lines highlighting major highways with breaks here and there: Blue Cruise highway system we have all been waiting to see? Let me know what you see. Could just be my wishful thinking.
That's it. I just looked on mine and see the H1, H2 and H3 over on Oahu and those are the Bluecruise zones in Hawaii atm. I also checked out the SFO bay area. I guess that's our map.

Well done!

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
World Drive and Epcot Center Drive in Walt Disney World are BlueCruise? Not sure I’m buying that. First, they’re roads inside the Walt Disney World Resort (admittedly, one could argue they are divided, “limited access”). Second, GM pays a lot of money to be the official auto maker for Disney World. I’m not sure they’d want Ford elbowing in on their turf ?

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Lexus IS300 autox/track car.
Country flag
It's a bit fiddly because if you zoom out too far the major highways are all red, but it does appear like you may be on to something.