Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT/PE, 2015 Limited Edition Mustang GT 0146
Occupation
Network Administrator
Country flag
Here is a picture of what is displayed when you take your hands of the wheel. There is another indicator if you are not looking ahead.

20210902_063304.jpg
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
That looks like Intelligent Cruise Control with Lane Centering, not BlueCruise. Note the bubble is the standard ICC/LC bubble and the icon underneath shows you need to keep your hands on the wheel. I don't think you are in Blue Cruise yet.

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
If you look at GMs supercruise map the bluecruise map will be similar to the original 'green'. You can also compare to the big blue blob Ford released. https://supercruise-map-viewer.cp.gm.com/

Of course they probably wont be the same, but it is a start since no map exists yet.
The map says its 100k of roads and they've done 500k of testing. That means the five testers have driven it all once?

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag

Cavi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
bmw x1
Country flag
sorry, if you look at the picture of the map on the publicity shots on the west coast it appears that in Northern California only I5 is on the map, and if i do the maps in the forpass it looks like almost everything is there, so I do not believe the app is showing bluecruise would be nice if they actually gave me a map before I drop 600 to only gain acess to I5 and not everything

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
I don't have my MME yet, but I'm bumping this thread to ask if anyone has found a way to look up ahead of time if a road has Bluecruise?

Also does anyone with Blue Cruise already know if it works on the NY thruway? I would assume so since it's a major road but I obviously have no way to know yet. If it does, that's going to make my one semi-regular long-ish drive much more interesting when I get the car.

Mopey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME GTPE, 22 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
One more bump. Any current, detailed, online map of blue cruise roads that include the additional 30,000 miles starting to download to the build 2 cars?

ReelSweet

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Not Current and Not detailed and not having the added 30K mile, but I'm curious on your expectations for Alaska?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Is there a Blue Cruise detailed map? Ford BlueCruise highway ma

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Last I heard, a detailed BC map is coming to FordPass at some point. But no ETA unfortunately.

Mopey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME GTPE, 22 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Not Current and Not detailed and not having the added 30K mile, but I'm curious on your expectations for Alaska?
Given only 20 miles of divided highway near Anchorage, I have zero expectations for Blue Cruise in Alaska. I keep a second Mach E in another state.

Last edited:

jwhamlin244

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium
Country flag
I think we have enough bluecruise users at this point that we can crowdsource a map. Make state specific threads where Folks post their experiences and then the OP updates a state map in photoshop.

Example: Start the map with all of the interstates highlighted, then folks respond saying if there are specific portions where bluecruise isn't active, or other non interstate roads where it is.
BOOM we have relatively detailed maps?

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
I think we have enough bluecruise users at this point that we can crowdsource a map. Make state specific threads where Folks post their experiences and then the OP updates a state map in photoshop.

Example: Start the map with all of the interstates highlighted, then folks respond saying if there are specific portions where bluecruise isn't active, or other non interstate roads where it is.
BOOM we have relatively detailed maps?
If people report state and end markers you could easily build a map in google maps creator. Could be fun to put together.

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Taurus, Explorer, Fusion and Focus
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Has anyone had any success of using Blue Cruise on the NYS Thruway or I90 to Buffalo??

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
With Blue Cruise being enabled for more users today I felt like this would be a good time to ask:

Has anyone found a better detailed map of the available roads?
Still don't think it exists anywhere public unfortunately.
Sponsored