Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Didn’t we get the same email a couple months ago? Telling us about our free year of BlueCruise and that we could get it at the dealership?
Sponsored

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
I got the email, too. And I’ve already had BC since it was installed by the dealer a little over a month ago. Ford mothership should know by now. It’s weird that Ford just blasts these things out and cannot seem to screen out those to whom it doesn’t apply. It indicates a lack of organization.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I also had to accept new terms in FordPass when I opened it up a minute ago, anyone else have to do that?
And did you note the date on the terms? Mine said April 3rd. 🤣🤣🤣

Blue highway

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR RWD
Country flag
I'm not in EA and I got the mail... Considering the debacle that dealer installed BC is at the minute, I wonder what hand wringing is going on at Ford at the minute.

22 days - not yet working. YMMV

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
I also had to accept new terms in FordPass when I opened it up a minute ago, anyone else have to do that?
I noticed this after my app updated recently too. But I've had BlueCruise since I've taken delivery of the car. So take that how you will.

mikeinet

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Standard AWD Tech/Comfort
Occupation
Cyber Security, First Responder
Country flag
Interesting. If you go to ford.com under connected services, Blue Cruise disappeared for me... I did get the e-mail too
(Car is also getting software updates right now too)

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I got the email, too. And I’ve already had BC since it was installed by the dealer a little over a month ago. Ford mothership should know by now. It’s weird that Ford just blasts these things out and cannot seem to screen out those to whom it doesn’t apply. It indicates a lack of organization.
That isn't the worst of it.
I am getting e-mails from Ford telling me to prepare for my Lightning that will be shipping soon.
I don't have one on order. :(
I made a reservation moments after the reveal. According to a helpful person at Ford in the know....my reservation was #6 with that dealership. They prioritized 25 other reservation holders ahead of me so I missed out on their 2022 allocation (which was only 8 units). So, even if I didn't cancel my reservation....it would be 2024 before I would have a chance of getting one anyway.
Luckily there is a delete button in my mailbox. :)

AlpaChino

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium eAWD Ext Range, Rapid Red
Country flag
It’s weird that Ford just blasts these things out and cannot seem to screen out those to whom it doesn’t apply. It indicates a lack of organization.
Ford Mustang Mach-E It's coming...  (BlueCruise) to Mach-E purchased before the software was available 200w

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I got the same email. I’ve had BlueCruise for about 3 weeks. The clock started ticking about 3 weeks ago on my free year. :)

2021-MMEx-RT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MMEx CA Route 1
Occupation
Yes
Country flag
I got the email as well, and the new agreement notice.

Question; It's asking me to activate your FordPass® Connect Modem.

Do I need to activate it for BlueCruise?

Great news – Ford is excited to bring BlueCruise hands‑free highway driving* to customers who purchased a 2021 F‑150 or Mustang Mach‑E model before the software was available. As an appreciation for your patience, Ford is offering you one year of complimentary** BlueCruise service so you can experience the groundbreaking technology. Your vehicle may have started receiving the first of multiple BlueCruise hands‑free driver assist software updates over‑the‑air if still set up to receive them. If you don’t want to wait, schedule time with a Ford certified technician for installation at your local dealership. The service usually takes 2‑8 hours. If you want to update yourself, your vehicle’s modem must be activated in the FordPass App and software up to date to enjoy this groundbreaking technology.
We’re excited to continue delivering Ford BlueCruise* updates, and again we thank you for your patience. You can expect additional details on the Ford Power‑Up software update process, dealer installation, and full year of complimentary Ford BlueCruise* in your mailbox soon.

OP
OP
RickMachE

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I got the email as well, and the new agreement notice.

Question; It's asking me to activate your FordPass® Connect Modem.

Do I need to activate it for BlueCruise?

Great news – Ford is excited to bring BlueCruise hands‑free highway driving* to customers who purchased a 2021 F‑150 or Mustang Mach‑E model before the software was available. As an appreciation for your patience, Ford is offering you one year of complimentary** BlueCruise service so you can experience the groundbreaking technology. Your vehicle may have started receiving the first of multiple BlueCruise hands‑free driver assist software updates over‑the‑air if still set up to receive them. If you don’t want to wait, schedule time with a Ford certified technician for installation at your local dealership. The service usually takes 2‑8 hours. If you want to update yourself, your vehicle’s modem must be activated in the FordPass App and software up to date to enjoy this groundbreaking technology.

We’re excited to continue delivering Ford BlueCruise* updates, and again we thank you for your patience. You can expect additional details on the Ford Power‑Up software update process, dealer installation, and full year of complimentary Ford BlueCruise* in your mailbox soon.

You need to activate it IF you haven't activated it already, which is unlikely. You cannot get OTA updates without the modem being activated, nor use many features of the car.

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag
Yaaa. Now you must wait for the OTA fairy To visit your home. I don’t know if putting a tooth under your pillow will help. She’s kind of a Dizzy fairy. Not real organized or tech competent.

They should use genies 🧞‍♀️ Rather than 🧚🏻‍♀️fairies. Larry Hagmans Genie Would’ve had us all blue cruising by now
Jes sayin

karthik

First Name
karthik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mustang mache
Country flag
You need to activate it IF you haven't activated it already, which is unlikely. You cannot get OTA updates without the modem being activated, nor use many features of the car.
Can you please share me how to activate that
Sponsored