John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium RWD Ext Range Infinite Blue 3/3/2021
Occupation
TV
Country flag
My dealer -- Towne Ford Redwood City CA -- notified me this afternoon that my MachE is in-house! I'm over the moon -- it's just a handful of days after the promised delivery date of 2/27/2021 and only three days after the sales rep told me by phone that he didn't have any updated information in the Ford system about the exact delivery status.

Two photos attached.

Thanks to everyone on the forum for the friendship and fellowship during this process so far -- and especially thanks to @ChasingCoral for his amazing delivery checklist, which I'll have in hand tomorrow at 1 pm when I head over to pick it up.

I absolutely can't wait!

more to come ...

front 3 quarters.jpeg

rear 3 quarters.jpeg

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
that’s a sharp looking automobile! Congrats!!

srogers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang, Mach E, Premium, 2021
Country flag
Congratulations John. Glad to hear your car finally arrived. My car is scheduled to arrive at Towne Ford tomorrow, but the sales rep told me the same thing that he didn't have any updated information about the delivery status.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
My dealer -- Towne Ford Redwood City CA -- notified me this afternoon that my MachE is in-house! I'm over the moon -- it's just a handful of days after the promised delivery date of 2/27/2021 and only three days after the sales rep told me by phone that he didn't have any updated information in the Ford system about the exact delivery status.

Two photos attached.

Thanks to everyone on the forum for the friendship and fellowship during this process so far -- and especially thanks to @ChasingCoral for his amazing delivery checklist, which I'll have in hand tomorrow at 1 pm when I head over to pick it up.

I absolutely can't wait!

more to come ...

Ford Mustang Mach-E It's here! My RWD ER Infinite Blue arrived 3/2/2021 rear 3 quarters

Ford Mustang Mach-E It's here! My RWD ER Infinite Blue arrived 3/2/2021 rear 3 quarters
Congrats, if you plan to go through the entire list get there around 11. :)

OP
OP
John_C

John_C

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium RWD Ext Range Infinite Blue 3/3/2021
Occupation
TV
Country flag
Congratulations John. Glad to hear your car finally arrived. My car is scheduled to arrive at Towne Ford tomorrow, but the sales rep told me the same thing that he didn't have any updated information about the delivery status.
Hi there. It was a total surprise when I got the text from Towne, so I guess they really don't have any advance information. But I remember that you were expecting a March 3 delivery. I definitely hope it happens for you today! And maybe we'll see each other there ...

Thanks and good luck!
Sponsored