joebruin77

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Tesla Model 3 Perf, '22 Mach E GTPE
Country flag
I work for Owner’s Pride and I’m a Mach E owner. We have a great Rinseless Wash that can be used on the inside of your car as well. 1/4 cap of our Eco Wash Concentrate (16 Oz bottle makes 128 liter bottles) in a liter bottle can wash your lightly dirty car. 2 caps in 4 gallons, use your Liter bottle as a pretreat, use your mitt from the bucket to wash the panel and then dry the panel. The process is easier then you think, but we’ve been teaching people for years. Our products are at www.ownerspride.com and you’re welcome to hit me up for instructions and tips how to use it. Interested on where you’re at as we have ceramic installers and detailers all around California.
I recently tried Owner's Pride Eco Wash concentrate and I was very impressed by it. It cleaned really well and I absolutely love the scent of it. The scent is truly addictive and even my wife commented about how good it smells.

Another unique property of OP Eco Wash is that it can be foamed on the car. I used an iK pump foam sprayer to create a nice foam pretreat before doing the rinseless wash. So for you guys who like to break out your foam cannon, you can still enjoy foaming up your car using this rinseless wash from Owner's Pride. For the record, my other favorite rinseless washes such as ONR and Mckees37 do not foam, so this appears to be unique to OP Eco wash.

concept machine

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT350R, Tacoma TRD Pro, Escape, Veloster
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
time to move

NoxEllis

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E (ordered) , Ford Bronco, 2 Mustangs
Occupation
Detail Shop Manager
Country flag
I recently tried Owner's Pride Eco Wash concentrate and I was very impressed by it. It cleaned really well and I absolutely love the scent of it. The scent is truly addictive and even my wife commented about how good it smells.

Another unique property of OP Eco Wash is that it can be foamed on the car. I used an iK pump foam sprayer to create a nice foam pretreat before doing the rinseless wash. So for you guys who like to break out your foam cannon, you can still enjoy foaming up your car using this rinseless wash from Owner's Pride. For the record,
my other favorite rinseless washes such as ONR and Mckees37 do not foam, so this appears to be unique to OP Eco wash.

Another unique property of OP Eco Wash is that it can be foamed on the car. I used an iK pump foam sprayer to create a nice foam pretreat before doing the rinseless wash. So for you guys who like to break out your foam cannon, you can still enjoy foaming up your car using this rinseless wash from Owner's Pride. For the record, my other favorite rinseless washes such as ONR and Mckees37 do not foam, so this appears to be unique to OP Eco wash.
Thanks for trying it! Yes, the chemist (who used to be the lead chemist at Turtle Wax) we worked with to develop it, has said with enough emulsifiers in it, if you agitate them, they foam. Works great in a foam cannon. The emulsifiers just want to pull up the dirt/stain. In the mix form, get a regular microfiber damp with it and wipe down all of your interior with it. It’s PH balanced so it doesn’t harm anything.

intensifi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT
Country flag
Get yourself a California duster brush and the Meguiars detailer spray, just wanna get the surface dirt off before you use the spray so you don’t get swirls
No!!!!!

ceramic coat a clean and clayed car.

any brush is a “scratch installation tool”!

ahg

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E 4x 2014 Accord V6
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Don’t worry - no way I’d ever move to the left coast (well, maybe Guam or possibly HI 😀). Maybe you could send some of your water south though? I think your friends in CA would appreciate it 🙂
Lok up North American Water and Power Alliance

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Lok up North American Water and Power Alliance
Larry Niven wrote a novel about a future Los Angeles where they towed icebergs into the harbor for drinking water. Apparently, speculative fiction authors came up with lots of solutions a long time ago 😀

OP
OP
Chuck

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2021
Country flag
Larry Niven wrote a novel about a future Los Angeles where they towed icebergs into the harbor for drinking water. Apparently, speculative fiction authors came up with lots of solutions a long time ago 😀
I've read all of his books and was a huge fan. Until I met him at a book signing. Turns out that he's a big jerk.

strangeengine

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE (sold after 2mo - suspension sucks!)
Country flag
I've read all of his books and was a huge fan. Until I met him at a book signing. Turns out that he's a big jerk.
That sucks. 😞

Ahh, well - his books kind of went to shit later in his career anyway.

Reactions: UW2

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Wow! Really? How so. I’m a huge fan.

Reactions: UW2

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
I did my first no rinse wash today. I have to say it was a little nerve wrecking to draw that towel across the car without first rinsing the car or sudsing the rag. But it actually worked and I think (hope) I did not do lasting damage to the finish. I am quite pleased with the results. Total water consumption, two gallons. I took these photos just as the sun was starting to peak over neighborhood roof tops.

Ford Mustang Mach-E It's official: Car washing in my city is now forbidden 236003C2-8028-4A15-B1F3-222CBBA0FDD1
Ford Mustang Mach-E It's official: Car washing in my city is now forbidden 21AC8AF2-F243-4CFC-9583-87B306CA71EB

yngwenli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR
Country flag
It'd be more fair if everyone just had a set water allocation and people can choose to use it however they wanted. What if someone wanted to skip a week of showers instead to save water or get rid of their grass, etc, but still wash their car?

It's sorta like if a water miser only used 5 units when the average is 10 units, but they still get dinged and penalized even though they conserve normally in other ways.

I've noticed not many people even wash their cars anymore themselves in the driveway anymore compared to the old days.

The main culprits are still the agriculture industry like that almond example.

OrangerGT

First Name
Y
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GT
Country flag
I did my first no rinse wash today. I have to say it was a little nerve wrecking to draw that towel across the car without first rinsing the car or sudsing the rag. But it actually worked and I think (hope) I did not do lasting damage to the finish. I am quite pleased with the results. Total water consumption, two gallons. I took these photos just as the sun was starting to peak over neighborhood roof tops.
We are in the Bay Area and have similar no-car-wash restrictions. We recently came back from a 1900 mile road trip and did a rinseless wash with ONR and it did a great job. I was very impressed. We also only used 2 gallons and those two gallons ended up watering some bushes afterwards anyway!

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
How does this work of your car is really dusty from dirt road?

joebruin77

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Tesla Model 3 Perf, '22 Mach E GTPE
Country flag
How does this work of your car is really dusty from dirt road?
I find that a rinseless wash with ONR is still safe and effective on a dusty car. The key step is to put some ONR solution in a spray bottle or garden sprayer. Then take this and pretreat the area you are washing by first spraying the ONR solution. Let it dwell on the cool paint out of the sun. Then after 1-2 min, proceed with the rinseless wash.

The only time I would still do a traditional wash instead of a rinseless wash is if there is caked on mud or very heavy dirt.
Sponsored