Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Ford January Retail Sales Outpaced Overall Industry Retail by Four
Percentage Points on Strong Truck and SUV Sales; F-Series Starts The
Year As America’s Best-Selling Truck; Ford Brand SUVs Post Record

January Start; Lincoln SUVs Post Best Retail Sales In 20 Years

• Ford started the year strong with January retail sales outpacing the estimated overall retail industry by four percentage points on strong truck and SUV Sales. F-Series begins the year as America’s best-selling truck outselling all competitors again in January. Ford brand SUVs posted best-ever January start and Lincoln SUVs had their best start in 20 years.
  • Ford January sales represented a very healthy mix with a strong focus on retail results, with gains in trucks and SUVs more than offsetting our year-over-year car losses.
  • Ford brand SUVs posted a new record retail sales start in January, due to the launch of the all-new Bronco Sport and continued strong performance of America’s best-selling mid-size SUV. Bronco Sport sales totaled 8,050 as it continues to ramp up while turning on dealer lots in just 11 days. Explorer posted its best retail sales start in 17 years.
  • Ford January total truck sales including pickups and vans posted their best January retail sales start since 2008. Based on total sales, Ford begins the year as America’s No. 1 seller of trucks.
  • Building on 44 straight years of sales leadership – New F-150 – just two months into launch – is turning at a record pace of just 13 days while posting a retail sales increase of 6.4 percent. Super Duty retail sales were up 17 percent for the month.
  • Ranger retail sales increased 4.8 percent in January, making it Ranger’s best retail sales start since 2005.
  • Mustang Mach-E now shipping as inventory continues to arrive on dealer lots. Days to turn on dealer lots for Mustang Mach-E is very fast at just 4 days. Overall, Ford electrified vehicle sales jumped 18.5 percent in January as momentum grows for F-150, Escape, and Explorer hybrids.
  • Lincoln SUVs provided best retail sales start to the year in 20 years. January Corsair retail sales represent a record start for Lincoln in the small premium SUV segment.

Ford Mustang Mach-E January 2021 Mach-E U.S. Sales and Production Stats: 238 / 4,250 Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 7.21.52 AM

Ford Mustang Mach-E January 2021 Mach-E U.S. Sales and Production Stats: 238 / 4,250 Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 7.22.36 AM

Ford Mustang Mach-E January 2021 Mach-E U.S. Sales and Production Stats: 238 / 4,250 Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 7.22.53 AM

markcoldren

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Escape SE Sport Hybrid; 2017 Ford Escape
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
238 sold in the US. Curious if they will post separate Canada and European sales later in this month or if that's just a quarterly thing.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
They're about to break out. 3 in Dec, 238 in Jan, probably what, 2000 in Feb?

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I know this forum is only a small portion of the total Mach-E buyers but would have expected more reports of delivery out of those 238. Trying to live vicariously while I wait a few more weeks for mine.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
February should be a huge month. Deliveries are picking up. Mine is supposed to show up between Feb 6-12, so that'll be another sale.
Mine's supposed to be here the week after that. It's on a railcar between Cuautitlan and Kansas City right now (as best as I can tell).

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Mine's supposed to be here the week after that. It's on a railcar between Cuautitlan and Kansas City right now (as best as I can tell).
The train journey from the plant to KC is like orbiting the dark side of the moon - no way to know what happened until the train pulls into KC.

Petter

First Name
Petter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Transit (2017), Mustang Mach-E, FE (2021)
Occupation
Media manager/editor
Country flag
Does anyone know what this sentence really means? Days to turn on dealer lots for Mustang Mach-E is very fast at just 4 days.

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Does anyone know what this sentence really means? Days to turn on dealer lots for Mustang Mach-E is very fast at just 4 days.
My guess it the days between getting to the dealer lot before selling and handing over to buyer.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Generally means dealers are selling the MME within 4 days i.e., the MMEs stay less than 4 days on the lot. Its not surprising because most are preordered and the buyers pick it up the next day of arrival.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My guess it the days between getting to the dealer lot before selling and handing over to buyer.
Yep. Which is kind of a meaningless stat when nearly all the cars are special order.

I'm sure it's intended as a measure of inventory sales. But the only inventory sales for the Mach-E right now are the few customer orders that decided to pull out at the last minute.

Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
Hey Petter, I don't want to change the subject for this thread, but I'm curious. With the price of gas being so high in Norway, I'm thinking BEVs sales are taking off, increasing dramatically compared to the US?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Mine might be on a railcar, but I don't think the train has left Mexico yet because my primary status has been "awaiting shipment" since 1/29 (production date 1/19).

stesir

First Name
Steinar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Mach-E4X, W Mondeo ST AWD
Occupation
Senior Enginer Telecom/development
Country flag
[QUOTE = "Jimmy2, post: 98450, medlem: 2399"]
Hei Petter, jeg vil ikke endre emnet for denne tråden, men jeg er nysgjerrig. Med prisen på bensin som er så høy i Norge, tenker jeg at BEVs salg tar av, og øker dramatisk sammenlignet med USA?
[/SITAT] Dec 2020 81% EV sale ;-)

Blinkin

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
16 FoST
Country flag
Yep. Which is kind of a meaningless stat when nearly all the cars are special order.

I'm sure it's intended as a measure of inventory sales. But the only inventory sales for the Mach-E right now are the few customer orders that decided to pull out at the last minute.
I wouldn't call it totally meaningless, because it (indirectly) confirms that the lion's share of orders are converting to sales. Obviously you'd expect high conversion from early pre-orders, but that figure being so low basically confirms that, by and large, people aren't disappointed when their MME shows up.
Sponsored