DiscWiz

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escape, F250
Country flag
Any update on what the status of this review is?
Sponsored

malba2366

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S
Country flag
All the reviews are under embargo. They will all be released on the same day/time. I think someone on here posted that will be mid December.

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
All the reviews are under embargo. They will all be released on the same day/time. I think someone on here posted that will be mid December.
Does that mean no customer deliveries until mid December? Typically an embargo can't go past the date consumers can purchase.

(Often companies let pre approved good reviews out before such a date).

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Does that mean no customer deliveries until mid December? Typically an embargo can't go past the date consumers can purchase.

(Often companies let pre approved good reviews out before such a date).
Considering how JD Powers was down in Cuautitlan and working on their report so early, I'm surprised they have the same embargo date. I guess their really thorough process requires more time, so they needed a head start.

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
Considering how JD Powers was down in Cuautitlan and working on their report so early, I'm surprised they have the same embargo date. I guess their really thorough process requires more time, so they needed a head start.
They did but they didn't more of a two-party agreeing to wait.

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
Remember when we all thought the JD Power review was going to be the first one out the door. 2.5 months after the media embargo ends and many cars in customer hands and JD Power still doesn't have a review up. Weird.

https://www.jdpower.com/cars/2021/ford/mustang-mach-e
They have a review (or at least test drive impressions https://www.jdpower.com/cars/expert-reviews/2021-ford-mustang-mach-e-test-drive ), just not the ratings. They don't have ratings for the Tesla Model Y either.
I am guessing they need to be out a little long with costumer ratings and safety ratings from government crash tests (which are not out yet), etc...
Sponsored