Job 1 owners - are you getting the numbered OTA updates?

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
I have a Job 1 car (Jan 2021 build) that has not received any of the recent numerical OTAs, i.e 2.8.x, 3.5.x, etc. The last one I received was one of the BC prep ones in the spring, 2.7.x, I believe.

I have been getting the periodic non-numbered power-ups via OTA, like the recent DCFC speed improvement update. Just not the numbered ones.

I have automatic updates set and a schedule setup, and have for the entire time.

I spoke with the OTA customer service department at Ford today and they checked and confirmed that everything looks good on their end. They did mention that OTAs are not sent out to every car at the same time, and that not all cars get every OTA.

So my question is simple: are any Job 1 owners getting any of the numbered OTA updates after the 2.7.x series?
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I got 3.5.3.3 OTA. I installed all the others with FDRS.

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
Yes, I got 3.5.3 the Alexa prep OTA on about Monday of this week. It had been forever since I got any OTAs previously. Mine is Jan 2021 build.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Yep got all of my updates all the way to 3.5.3.3 OTA. Sucks that you are still waiting

mwtechy

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Mustang v6, 2021 Mustang MachE Premium AWD Ex
Country flag
I'm a late job 1 June 2021 build and also am waiting on 2.7.x something. Not sure what as there were several patches after the last 2.7.x. Of the ones that responded above in early access or something?

EGmachE

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE CR1
Country flag
I'm a late June 2021 as well. No blue cruise, no updated charging curve. Just a swift kick to the groin.

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Yes, I am an early Job 1 build - November 2020. I am getting all the updates, even some from the future; I got 3.5.4 today but it is dated for tomorrow, October 21, and it’s not yet midnight in Michigan!

I think a trip to the dealer is in order for you if you are not getting these.

EGmachE

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE CR1
Country flag
I'm a late job 1 June 2021 build and also am waiting on 2.7.x something. Not sure what as there were several patches after the last 2.7.x. Of the ones that responded above in early access or something?
Same month as you and in the same boat. Guessing we got forgotten about. Just like the 2nd key. Took them awhile before they amended that.

kirkus02

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e, Explorer, Silverado
Country flag
Jan 21 build. Waiting on 3.5.x updates.

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
Dec 20 build. 3.54 a few days ago.

mwtechy

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Mustang v6, 2021 Mustang MachE Premium AWD Ex
Country flag
Yes, I am an early Job 1 build - November 2020. I am getting all the updates, even some from the future; I got 3.5.4 today but it is dated for tomorrow, October 21, and it’s not yet midnight in Michigan!

I think a trip to the dealer is in order for you if you are not getting these.
Two reasons why I haven't, local dealers last I checked claimed first appointment available for a recall was in Dec and that was several months ago...yes I laughed at them on the phone when they said that but also didn't bother to schedule anything with them. Second reason is I have been receiving patches/priority updates OTA just fine with no issues and usually get it the same day as others have posted on here saying they got it. So I really don't think this is an OTA issue. Appears more like Ford simply decided not to push it to me. I think last one I was on was 2.7.4? Can't really remember though. That would put me 3 updates away from BC, but I clearly got later patches and updates. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Power-Up_Version_History

ocr_salty

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR RWD, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
Nope, last one was 2.7.1. But that’s because Ford don’t care about customers outside the US.

Aulander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Here in EU I received all updates up to 2.7.4 plus 22-PU0727-VI-FXA and 22-PU0706-SCH-POPA, June 21 build.
Sponsored