generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Why is the steering wheel not on the correct side for the UK?

BlueMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I realize it's beating a dead horse at this point, but I really don't like the door badges, but especially on EU models where they *also* say AWD on the back, so this particular car is a Mach-E4XAWD if you live in Europe. Meh.

While I like the detail shots in Infinite Blue, this just confirms that is is too dark/drab for me, I'm glad I went with Grabber.

Now I just need to get the actual car! :D

OP
OP
JonathanEzor

JonathanEzor

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT, Taurus, C-MAX Energi, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
While I like the detail shots in Infinite Blue, this just confirms that is is too dark/drab for me, I'm glad I went with Grabber.
Oddly, this is the first time I've thought that Infinite Blue actually looked good in (video) real life, as opposed to in the simulations on the Web site. {Jonathan}

BlueMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Oddly, this is the first time I've thought that Infinite Blue actually looked good in (video) real life, as opposed to in the simulations on the Web site. {Jonathan}
The close-ups make it look stunning, but it was the running shots of him on the road in the snow where it just looked dark to me. Not knocking anyone's decision, it's just not for me - none of the Mach-E colors are except Grabber.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
I want to see it in 100* weather!
Sponsored