jpp44345

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22CA R 1 eAWD, LEXUS IS250
Country flag
Placed an order for 2022 CA R 1 eAWD. Anyone know if the 20+ weeks wait is an over or under estimate?
Sponsored

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I am looking at 7+ months on my GT-PE order, more if you include the time before order on reservation. This may not hold true for your car since it a different trim level

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
Placed an order for 2022 CA R 1 eAWD. Anyone know if the 20+ weeks wait is an over or under estimate?
No actual way of know, all depends on where in the 2022 build schedule you end up in considering that there are probably thousand of people whose 2021 orders were converted to 2022's and they will take priority (so we have been told) over and subsequent orders.
If Ford got smart and scheduled supplies properly you most likely are looking at 5~6 month wait.

Tony

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
More likely to slip than be early. There is probably some margin for delays built into the schedule that if all goes right you might see it sooner, and maybe supplies of chips and batteries (or anything else causing delays) can catch up with demand.

Some have seen changes in date estimates, but more being pushed back then moving earlier... You can double check the most latest estimate for your vehicle on Ford's site, don't expect them to email you everytime it's updated and probably not any change until it's production date is scheduled.

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
Im on 5 months since ordering and just got a message that my Mach e will be built........in two months.....then a month or two to delivery and Im looking at 8-9 months if all goes well !

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Tomorrow marks a year for me

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
A year?! Holy crap, that’s insane.

Just placed my order for a CR1 a few days ago so I’m in the same boat as OP.
To be fair, I’m counting reservation time as well. I ordered in April so it’s about 24ish weeks

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
I ordered in May, car got scheduled for production week of 11/22. In the meantime, dealer offered my another (ordered in March) that was built on 8/20 and sat in chip hold for a month. Its now shipped, but its been 3 weeks with no update. To be fair, estimated delivery is still 10/28-11/3, so they haven't missed the window yet. So for the order I took over, wait time will be 7/12 months. For my order, I doubt the car will show up before February, so 9-ish months

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT PE Carbonized Grey with Nite Pony package
Occupation
retired
Country flag
as things stand now an underestimate, it could get better. I got mine in late May after 17 weeks but that was pretty quick at the time, lot of things have happened since to slow the deliveries down.
Sponsored