jojomontag

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I was Googling a variety of topics for the Mach E and stumbled across this Firestone webpage: https://vehicle.firestonecompleteautocare.com/ford/mustang-mach-e/2021/maintenance/transmission/

? I think they use some Javascript or merging script that automatically plugs in vehicle makes/models. Just thought it was funny and that I'd share. I especially like the reference to shifting delays and smells coming from under the hood indicating a transmission problem. ??
Sponsored

DYohn

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium Ex
Country flag
I was Googling a variety of topics for the Mach E and stumbled across this Firestone webpage: https://vehicle.firestonecompleteautocare.com/ford/mustang-mach-e/2021/maintenance/transmission/

? I think they use some Javascript or merging script that automatically plugs in vehicle makes/models. Just thought it was funny and that I'd share. I especially like the reference to shifting delays and smells coming from under the hood indicating a transmission problem. ??
More likely with a Mach-E, if you have smells coming from under your "hood," you left some cheese in there too long.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag

Go ahead and setup an appointment. Firestone recommends you get an oil change and a engine tune-up too. Better get right on that now!!! :rolleyes: ? :rolleyes:

They also recommend changing the transmission (meaning gearbox?) fluid at every 30,000 to 60,000 miles, even though the MME manual says every 10 years or 150,000 miles.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Go ahead and setup an appointment. Firestone recommends you get an oil change and a engine tune-up too. Better get right on that now!!! :rolleyes: ? :rolleyes:

They also recommend changing the transmission (meaning gearbox?) fluid at every 30,000 to 60,000 miles, even though the MME manual says every 10 years or 150,000 miles.
Spark plugs, baby! Oh and wires!

richsi

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tesla M3P, 2024 Ford Maverick Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Oh right I want a Firestone Mechanic under my Mach-E, maybe they can changed the fluid in my HV battery too. I'll ask! Oh ya change the air in my tires too while I'm there. Now that's funny!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Oh right I want a Firestone Mechanic under my Mach-E, maybe they can changed the fluid in my HV battery too. I'll ask! Oh ya change the air in my tires too while I'm there. Now that's funny!
Or your blinker fluid!
Sponsored