Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I don't know about Canada here, but we don't have any reservation numbers or Ford account for the matter. I have made my reservation in early January.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
I'm feeling left out now - I pre-ordered in December and I've not had an email yet

Ford Mustang Mach-E Just received Ford email confirming Mach-E Pre-Order Successfully Loaded!!! weepin

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
I'm feeling left out now - I pre-ordered in December and I've not had an email yet

weeping.gif
Check spam!! Fingers crossed.
If it’s any consolation, I am sweating bullets. Two days ago I requested a change to my colour... the chap who has been helping me, who has always been super helpful, accidentally sent off for the the change to be colour AND from AWD to RWD... I saw it an immediately emailed him back... he apologised and said he will send off for it to be changed back and confirm with me when once it’s done. I didn’t hear from him at all today and now this email landed and I’m thinking f**k, I’m not going to be able to change it back without cancelling and going to the back of the queue... it’s going to haunt me all weekend. I am REALLY hoping he can change it back ??

Mchaelme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The guys at the viewing event in Sheffield said you can change colour / spec etc up to the point of finalising your order.

Paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F-150, 2019 Miata, 2009 Element
Occupation
Retired - Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Who cares. We have movement
It appearss a UK pre-order is the same as a reservation here in the states. So they've loaded their 'reservations' into the purchasing computer for build, dealership info, and contactless purchase, I can only assume. It sounds like they're happy just to hear from Ford in a rather cryptic letter. But, hey! it's from Ford.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
I just got nothing other than a dear sir madam . But login order page has not updated and I see price has increased by ÂŁ9 !!
finance rate not very competitive at 4.9%.. writing to see final pcp deals or whatever other offers if any there are.
the other thing I noticed it says test drives will be available early 2021 !!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Just received Ford email confirming Mach-E Pre-Order Successfully Loaded!!! weepin
Don't worry - price hasn't increased :)

The extra "9" after the price is pointing you to a caveat - if you click on the 9 you get the explanatory text of.....

Important Information
Indicative Recommended 'On the road' price includes first year road fund license, DVLA first registration fee and an estimated ÂŁ25 for number plates. Please note the final confirmed pricing will be available in 2020 once the vehicle enters production phase.

Otherwise the price would have increased to ÂŁ580,009, and that's a big jump LOL

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
It appearss a UK pre-order is the same as a reservation here in the states. So they've loaded their 'reservations' into the purchasing computer for build, dealership info, and contactless purchase, I can only assume. It sounds like they're happy just to hear from Ford in a rather cryptic letter. But, hey! it's from Ford.
I dont think we have the same system as you. From what I gather from reading posts on here from you in US you reserved a car, paid Ford $500 and nominate a dealer. Your next phase is to confirm your order at which stage your order gets transferred to the dealer, Ford refund you your $500 and your dealer then takes over the order. He may or may not then charge you a deposit. As I say, this is my interpretation of what has been posted from 'over there'.
Here we preordered, nominated a dealer and paid ÂŁ1000. This went to our dealer. Although I haven't heard anything definite, my understanding of the next phase is that we confirm our order online with Ford. Supposedly no more money is payable at this stage. After that we arrange finance,again online maybe, then wait for notification that we have a build date, delivery date etc. Once again I can't confirm my thoughts as I had not heard ANYTHING from my nominated dealer or Ford but I think most (if not all) of the process is going to be done online. The only time the dealer gets really involved is on delivery. Someone has to do the pre delivery and sign paperwork. If anyone knows differently these please let me know.

Patches

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang 2.3L Ecoboost. MME FE RR AWD ER
Occupation
Procurement Consultant
Country flag
UK Pre-order number: 100113xx. I received the same email, I ordered a first edition straight after the launch show (18th Nov 2019), I'm hoping I will be one of the first to receive the car.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Can I ask the question - is there anybody else in UK that has NOT received the email from Ford ?

I’ve emailed my Ford dealership to see if something has gone wrong with my order. Still showing on Ford website - so that’s one plus point I guess.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Can I ask the question - is there anybody else in UK that has NOT received the email from Ford ?

I’ve emailed my Ford dealership to see if something has gone wrong with my order. Still showing on Ford website - so that’s one plus point I guess.
Is your dealer open? Most are still closed, or should be, they are not classed as essential business although they could be working from home. Have you checked your spam? Where are you looking on the Ford website or do you mean your Ford account? Fingers crossed you get it Monday.
Sponsored