Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
Did you check to see if the frunk release on the B-pillar numeric pad works now?
Did an app refresh (pulled down) and the Frunk button appeared. Just tested it and it works! Will be great to use at car shows to get things in and out without having to open the door.

For reference, it appeared about 3 hours after the update.
Sponsored

Tpaguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach E First Edition
Country flag
So I just had my first real issue happen with my 2021 Job 1 Mach E First Edition (46k miles). The car received the 6.7.0 update on Friday and then next day on Saturday the car completely died after driving it and parking it. Complete electrical loss and needed to be jumped to start again. I didn’t get any warnings on FordPass app or on the instrument cluster of any issues.

After getting it jumped, I drove it to my dealer I left it in their parking lot on Saturday night and checked on it Sunday morning and the vehicle was completely dead again (no lights, no doors opening, etc). Fast forward to this morning when the service department opened and the car worked (although it threw an error on the instrument panel for the cruise control not working when the service tech drove it to the service bay). The tech did say he saw fault codes in their computer but didn’t say what they were.

I’ve been lucky to never have any 12v battery issues… until now. Wondering if it’s just a coincidence that the car had just installed the 6.7.0 update then this happened?

corradoborg

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium AWD SR
Country flag
Just got 23-PU0907-RAD-ON as well...
And then 32-PU0415-BLM-VIS 2 minutes later!

That's 4 updates total in less than 2 hours! I'm living in a dreamworld!

Keep refreshing/power cycling your car. I wonder if the Ford servers accidently let the floodgates open. I'm grabbing as many as I can. Keeping my car on 120v slow charge so it's topping up the 12v all night.
I didn't get 4 updates in 2 hours like you did, but I did get 4 within 24 hours!

I got the 2 yesterday. Today I got:
23-PU0110-RAD-PS
23-PU0415-BLM-VIS

Keep 'em coming, Ford!

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
I got this rather exciting update this evening. I’ve been stuck for a while. 21 Select (with tech package).
Got that one today, too. 😴

SpaceLeftBlank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E GT, 2023 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Lawyer
Country flag
So it turns out the radio update was the earlier one, not the one that adds AM radio. But now, two days later, I got a notice that 6.8 will install tonight. For me these keep dropping in clumps—nothing for a month, then several in a couple days’ time.
And then the day after 6.8 installed I got a notice about an update for CSP 21B36 for improvements to PaaK that installed last night. So after a month-long drought, three updates in the span of a few days. The 6.8 update appears to have also included the AM radio update because that magically appeared after 6.8 installed. (The irony is that there don’t seem to be very many AM stations here in corn-and-soybean land. And apparently for the first time in my life I live too far from Detroit to get WJR, although they have a CarPlay app if I get nostalgic for some reason. 😆)

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I haven't listened, or wanted to listen to am radio for at least 30 years. Of all things to update... Are they expecting an apocalypse?

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I haven't listened, or wanted to listen to am radio for at least 30 years. Of all things to update... Are they expecting an apocalypse?
While I haven’t listened to am radio since we moved here from the SFO Bay Area (it’s not much of a thing on this island), many folks do listen regularly and many complained, hence it’s available. it’s a good thing.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Doesn’t it partly have to do with the emergency broadcast system?

In any event my baseball team is on AM, they don’t rate an FM station, the Mets.

I could listen on Sirius radio but tend to use AM, don’t ask why, I have no answer as Sirius sound is better.

SpaceLeftBlank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Lawyer
Country flag
In Detroit, at least, there are a couple iconic AM stations with talk shows that are pretty popular, and people like listening to local sports broadcasts with particular broadcasters. Although Sirius now carries a lot of those sports broadcasts carrying those stations’ feeds, and at least one of those AM stations has phone apps that can be played through CarPlay (and presumably the Android counterpart). Since Ford, and a lot of its customers, live there, I can see a lot of people being bummed about no AM radio.

SpaceLeftBlank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Lawyer
Country flag
And then the day after 6.8 installed I got a notice about an update for CSP 21B36 for improvements to PaaK that installed last night. So after a month-long drought, three updates in the span of a few days. The 6.8 update appears to have also included the AM radio update because that magically appeared after 6.8 installed.
These updates also seem to include the “1 MPH while stopped” bug—interesting that they didn’t bundle the fix for that in with the other stuff they dropped. Been a couple days since I’ve had any updates so maybe the faucet is off for now.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Still on 6.7.0 here. No FOMO though. Nothing really compelling in the subsequent updates, so I am not firing up FDRS. I’ll be OK if I get an update, but… 🤷‍♂️🐩

ryannix123

First Name
Ryan Nix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E
Occupation
IT Professional
Country flag
I finally got the 6.4 and 6.8 updates this week, roughly 48 hours apart.
Sponsored