Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 SAAB 9-5, 2021 Mach E SR Premium
Occupation
Marine Engineer
Country flag
We ordered our Mach E in March 2021 - the dealer said "No idea when it will be delivered". Fair enough. Any chance that this group would be willing to post your order date, build date, ship date and (for you lucky ones) delivery date? You know - Just to give us hope?! Looking for data especially for USA delivered cars. Thanks!
Sponsored

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
We ordered our Mach E in March 2021 - the dealer said "No idea when it will be delivered". Fair enough. Any chance that this group would be willing to post your order date, build date, ship date and (for you lucky ones) delivery date? You know - Just to give us hope?! Looking for data especially for USA delivered cars. Thanks!
My experience: November 2019 reservation. June 2020 order. February 2021 delivery. Hope? I hope you don’t get discouraged. Look for an available one at a dealer near you.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I'm afraid you're in for a long wait like the rest of us. Reservation 29 Feb 20, built 9 Dec20, still waiting. Last eta date 22 May. I know I am in UK but this is still ridiculous

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I think not seeing that information from most of us has a better chance of giving you hope.

Reserved in Dec 2019 - ordered in Jun 2020 - built in Jan 2021 - shipped in Feb 2021 - delivered in late March 2021.

Echostorm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black Prem MME x4
Occupation
Code Monkey
Country flag
I would bear in mind that many people ordered before production even started and that more cars are being produced month over month as they ramp up. I wouldn't expect it soon but it'll still probably be warm out when you do.

BadgerGreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD SR and 2022 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
People who ordered in 2020 are waiting much longer than you'll have to wait. As production levels ramp up and early orders are satisfied, the line is MUCH shorter. I don't think there's any reason to think that you won't get your car this summer.

tmblue

First Name
Tory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Audi Q5, 2014 Audi Q5, 1986 IROCZ, Mach-E
Country flag
Honestly with them hitting dealers, you may find one in your specs, keep looking.

Blinkin

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
16 FoST
Country flag
I would bear in mind that many people ordered before production even started and that more cars are being produced month over month as they ramp up. I wouldn't expect it soon but it'll still probably be warm out when you do.
Yeah the early reservations were a full year before production and there was a little pandemic in the middle for good measure. As a day 1 reservation holder, that experience is going to be very different from someone who orders now. You may still be in for a wait because demand is high, but it won't be anything like the total 15 months I ended up waiting.

DanCoon

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Government
Country flag
I ordered October 2020 got a build date that keeps getting pushed back... now at first week of May, who knows how long delivery will take. I found one on a dealer lot 100 miles away and snapped it up. I highly recommend just taking a cancelled order from a dealer.

Mickey the T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium, SR, RWD, Infinite Blue
Country flag
I ordered in Feb, so a month before you. Last week I was assigned a production week of May 23. So if that holds and I don't get caught up in the delays that others here have, I expect to get my car no later than the first half of July.

opus

First Name
Dwight
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dwightbattle.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
UX/Product Designer
Country flag
lol I dropped my reservation right after the launch announcement, ordered July 2020 and I'm still waiting. If I'm lucky, I might get it next week.

BadgerGreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD SR and 2022 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
lol I dropped my reservation right after the launch announcement, ordered July 2020 and I'm still waiting. If I'm lucky, I might get it next week.
It's interesting...I ordered September 24, 2020 and my car was manufactured about a month ago (ETA was two days ago and it's in transit somewhere south of KC). I see some people who ordered in late September or early October who are already getting their MMEs. Certainly seems unfair, especially since you ordered nine months ago.

mburtsvt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just 1 Rapid Red Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My experience: November 2019 reservation. June 2020 order. February 2021 delivery. Hope? I hope you don’t get discouraged. Look for an available one at a dealer near you.
There are a few "declined", (around 6-8) on lots around the SF Bay Area. They are all "selects", no premiums.

jwhamlin244

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium
Country flag
There's a crowdsourced thread for just this reason.
Submitted Orders # Tracking List and Stats [Enter Yours] | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum - MachEforum.com

Summary:
-For premium vehicles the latest orders to get build dates are in January, with build dates in May.
-There are some later orders for Select Models, and Route 1 in feb/march that also received quick build dates in April/May.
-I am expecting (more like hoping) that February orders will get built in June, March orders will be built in July. That is 100% speculation, but the only thing keeping me sane.

OP
OP
MaineSailor

MaineSailor

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 SAAB 9-5, 2021 Mach E SR Premium
Occupation
Marine Engineer
Country flag
There's a crowdsourced thread for just this reason.
Submitted Orders # Tracking List and Stats [Enter Yours] | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum - MachEforum.com

Summary:
-For premium vehicles the latest orders to get build dates are in January, with build dates in May.
-There are some later orders for Select Models, and Route 1 in feb/march that also received quick build dates in April/May.
-I am expecting (more like hoping) that February orders will get built in June, March orders will be built in July. That is 100% speculation, but the only thing keeping me sane.
Right - I found that thread after I posted mine (of course) - Thanks!
Sponsored