Ride_the_lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR AWD
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Thanks for sharing this. My stock Mach E seat covers are failing so I may look at switching them out for something higher quality.
Sponsored

pcgeek

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GTPE, 2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Install is finally complete and we couldn't be happier. We added the Degreez heating and cooling (cooled seats was the main goal) and upgraded to the Tuscany leather because the extra $300 was a rounding error at that point (~$3k installed).

The seats are a bit less grippy because the suede-like texture is gone and it's just plain leather but they feel more comfortable. The back seats in particular no longer have a sort of cardboard feel to them.

We went with a solid black with no accent or piping colors and even though the original seats were more of a dark-gray, it ended up looking good. The heating and cooling work really well (though doesn't heat as much as the factory resistive heating since it is based on blowing heated air).

There's not really a good place to put the switches on the console so they are mounted to the side of the seat with the other seat controls. It's easy enough to control but you can't visually check what you have it set to.

Full res versions of the pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/8PRzJnzTuC7yBLWYA

Ford Mustang Mach-E Katzkin leather seat covers now available for Mach-E IMG_1527

Ford Mustang Mach-E Katzkin leather seat covers now available for Mach-E IMG_1523

Ford Mustang Mach-E Katzkin leather seat covers now available for Mach-E IMG_1522

Ford Mustang Mach-E Katzkin leather seat covers now available for Mach-E IMG_1521

Ford Mustang Mach-E Katzkin leather seat covers now available for Mach-E IMG_1529

Ford Mustang Mach-E Katzkin leather seat covers now available for Mach-E IMG_1528

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Install is finally complete and we couldn't be happier. We added the Degreez heating and cooling (cooled seats was the main goal) and upgraded to the Tuscany leather because the extra $300 was a rounding error at that point (~$3k installed).

The seats are a bit less grippy because the suede-like texture is gone and it's just plain leather but they feel more comfortable. The back seats in particular no longer have a sort of cardboard feel to them.

We went with a solid black with no accent or piping colors and even though the original seats were more of a dark-gray, it ended up looking good. The heating and cooling work really well (though doesn't heat as much as the factory resistive heating since it is based on blowing heated air).

There's not really a good place to put the switches on the console so they are mounted to the side of the seat with the other seat controls. It's easy enough to control but you can't visually check what you have it set to.

Full res versions of the pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/8PRzJnzTuC7yBLWYA

Ford Mustang Mach-E Katzkin leather seat covers now available for Mach-E IMG_1528

Looks good! Definitely a lot more creases than I'd be happy with after spending that much cash.

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I had Katzkin Tuscany leather seat covers custom made for my Escape and they were some of the best seats I’ve ever had in a car. The leather was super soft and comfortable. Yours looks really good and I also went with the perforated center seating sections. Really keeps you cool in the summer.

pcgeek

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GTPE, 2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
The perforated centers are required if you add the Degreez heating/cooling (so it can blow the air through).

The only real complaint we had with the GTPE was that there was no ventilated seat option. The real leather is just an added bonus. I see it as saving me $50k because my wife wasn't going to make it through the summer without cooled or ventilated seats. The options she was looking at were the Rivian R1S or a Cayenne E-hybrid (though we weren't thrilled with either). Otherwise the Mach E is perfect for her (a bit smaller than she'd like but does everything she needs).

Coming from a GLS 63 she misses the V8 from time to time for the sound but everything else more than makes up for it (and she doesn't miss the 12mpg at all).
Sponsored

Last edited: