Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The Mach-E is my 6th FLM (Ford Lincoln Mercury) car with Keyless access dating back to 1999. Each and everyone of them came with a plastic card (same size as a credit card) with the "SeciriCode".

With the Mach-E all I got was the salesman's business card with the "Permanent Access Code" handwritten on it.

Is this what everyone gets?
Sponsored

Tampamike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
The Mach-E is my 6th FLM (Ford Lincoln Mercury) car with Keyless access dating back to 1999. Each and everyone of them came with a plastic card (same size as a credit card) with the "SeciriCode".

With the Mach-E all I got was the salesman's business card with the "Permanent Access Code" handwritten on it.

That’s what I got initially as well. I figured all of the manuals were electronic. After seeing posts here showing that card, I contacted the salesman at the dealer and he found it. It’s a little fabric folder with the plastic card in a slot, a quick start guide, a supplemental manual, tire warranty and a Sirius XM brochure.

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag

When mine was delivered my driver made a point of handing me said card with a reminder not to loose it and set up my own code..

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
When mine was delivered my driver made a point of handing me said card with a reminder not to loose it and set up my own code..
Same here. Hard plastic card.

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
My card was in the sunvisors card spot. Kind of annoyed me because anyone could look through the window and see the keypad code...Seemed really dumb considering this was a locked car on their lot.
Sponsored