ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag
Car and Driver just did a write up on the new EV six GT and it looks like a real burner. 165 MPH
Nearly 600 Korean show ponies on 2 fast charging motors.
Jes sayin. The butt is way ugly. Kinda like a muffin top mom used to rock…

Ford Mustang Mach-E Kia EV6 GT. MME Killer??? 7404EEE0-6A1D-462A-B4F4-2C866BC9EED0
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Butt ugly is about right.

Impressive specs in most areas except range. I bet summer highway range is under 200 miles, based on the battery pack size. Winter range, always worse of course, could be unusable for out of town trips. at least for me.

OP
OP

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Impressive specs in most areas except range. I bet summer highway range is under 200 miles, based on the battery pack size. Winter range, always worse of course, could be unusable for out of town trips. at least for me.
Ya I am a Kia Hyundai Genny fan. Been trying to buy one for 6 months. Dealers are all riding 12K ADM since they seem rarer than The e Pony and they did not accept pre-orders for any, and still don’t I believe. My Genesis G90 ICE is a phenomenal luxury boat and also quite quick and nimble and I am prepared to trade it on a EV6 but not for 12-15 k in rump rogering ADM profit.

Jes sayin. My Genny. It’s still the ride for the California Coast trip with no range anxiety and total comfort. I can still afford a little of the Sheikh’s motion lotion.

LNFitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Saddle Fitter…and yes, have worked with Mustangs
Country flag
Front shots make it look like a Citroen. Drove a friend’s regular EV6 and tho a nice driving car I felt like the interior was a little oppressive. Made me claustrophobic. I guess need for speed is another question.

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag

Range is going to be ~240-250 miles (It's rated 264 miles WLTP) and that's almost entirely a loss due to the wheel/tires. They are going with a non EV Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV tire.

So far reviewers have gotten 3.27 0-60 and it's run an 11.9 @ 119mph in poor conditions. It won't even be close.

dmastro

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD (ordered), 2018 Tesla M3
Country flag
I've seen the EV6 in the wild a few times now, and don't think it's a bad looking car. It's definitely distinctive. In fact, the person I was meeting for lunch was oooing and aweing over an EV6 parked outside the restaurant and didn't even notice the MME that drove past.

Overall I still prefer the MME, but not by a large margin. If i didn't have D Plan pricing it would be a really difficult choice between the two.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
I've seen the EV6 in the wild a few times now, and don't think it's a bad looking car. It's definitely distinctive. In fact, the person I was meeting for lunch was oooing and aweing over an EV6 parked outside the restaurant and didn't even notice the MME that drove past.

Overall I still prefer the MME, but not by a large margin. If i didn't have D Plan pricing it would be a really difficult choice between the two.
Awesome performance! As far as looks, well the Aztek was a distinctive design as well! Little kidding, but not all.
Its mind blowing when the same companies put out amazing timeless designs right along with some really not so great ones.

Toyota Supra, and Murai, Honda Civic and Clarity? Lincoln Aviator and MKt?
Chevy Bolt and Blazer?
Even worse, same flipping vehicle like Escape and Kuga!
Surely they have to have some cross talk at the top you would think.
At least we have variety.

OP
OP

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If Kia switches the adverting to creatures like hamsters and dia de Los muertos skull heads that may be a dealbreaker for me
Jes sayin

Ford Mustang Mach-E Kia EV6 GT. MME Killer??? A0E9A195-463D-4047-93F2-C2BC52AEC231
Ford Mustang Mach-E Kia EV6 GT. MME Killer??? 02047F40-B78C-4921-99BE-C49BA70A1026

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Umm... Hamsters are for the Soul. EV6 uses a robo-dog :)

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Ya I am a Kia Hyundai Genny fan. Been trying to buy one for 6 months. Dealers are all riding 12K ADM since they seem rarer than The e Pony and they did not accept pre-orders for any, and still don’t I believe. My Genesis G90 ICE is a phenomenal luxury boat and also quite quick and nimble and I am prepared to trade it on a EV6 but not for 12-15 k in rump rogering ADM profit.

Jes sayin. My Genny. It’s still the ride for the California Coast trip with no range anxiety and total comfort. I can still afford a little of the Sheikh’s motion lotion.
I found a local Florida dealer that will order at MSRP but you are correct about ADM for Kias. Outrageous.

You might want to look at the Genesis GV60 Performance which is the sibling of the GT.