Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
"luxury SUV"
"smooth ride"

And, he had no problems with P&C!

It's not a Mustang sports car. It's not as good as a Tesla Y - but, he still loved it for what it is.

Kind of like Yelp reviews - Loved it!, Hated it! Your opinion may differ.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Why do so many reviewers say that you can't show charging stations on the built-in nav? Do they just have the option turned off?

OP
OP
silverelan

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
As a GT reservation holder, it gets me excited to hear practically every single reviewer say that as nice as the Mach-E 4X is, they can't wait for the GT.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Why do so many reviewers say that you can't show charging stations on the built-in nav? Do they just have the option turned off?
?‍♂

deadduck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No
Country flag
"luxury SUV"
"smooth ride"

And, he had no problems with P&C!

It's not a Mustang sports car. It's not as good as a Tesla Y - but, he still loved it for what it is.

Kind of like Yelp reviews - Loved it!, Hated it! Your opinion may differ.
There's a very old Lexus commercial (that I can't find) where the narrator says "when you want to feel the road" and it shows someone reaching their hand out the open door to touch the ground.

Personally, I'm somewhere in-between, I don't want a super fast car, I want decent handling, and I don't believe in the Tesla auto-pilot, especially not for $10K. I suspect that Ford nailed this car just about exactly where I want it.

Also, it's not like every Mustang is a friggin' 700 horsepower beast. The 1996 one I owned, a base model, had a whole 150 horses. The Speed6 I had destroyed it, except for the terrible turbo lag, and the Altima Hybrid I bought, after paying $4/gal gas and replacing tires on the Speed 6, at 20,000 miles, was 1-1/2 seconds faster 0-60.

There's a lot of room between a model Y and a 2005 RAV4.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Also, it's not like every Mustang is a friggin' 700 horsepower beast. The 1996 one I owned, a base model, had a whole 150 horses. The Speed6 I had destroyed it, except for the terrible turbo lag, and the Altima Hybrid I bought, after paying $4/gal gas and replacing tires on the Speed 6, at 20,000 miles, was 1-1/2 seconds faster 0-60.
yeah my 95 GT with the last of the old-school "5.0" (*) V8 was a whole 215 HP ( Used 1995 Ford Mustang Specs & Features | Edmunds ) with a 0-60 of 6.4s ( 1995 Ford Mustang GT: Ultimate Guide (mustangspecs.com) ). So my Mach-E will be noticeably faster (even with a lot more weight to carry around), with a lot more power... but I never see anyone say #NotAMustang about that car.

(*) it was 302 in^3 so it was closer to 4.9L than 5.0L

SteelMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Because it's buggy, at least mine is.

"Navigate to Electrify America" "NO RESULTS FOUND"
"Navigate to a DC Fast Charging station" "NO RESULTS FOUND"
"Find me a DC Fast Charger" "NO RESULTS FOUND"
"Find me a charging station" *shows a list of gas stations that do not have chargers*

I've just taken to saying "Navigate to Walmart in {city with charger}" instead of getting it to find a charger.

Last edited:
OP
OP
silverelan

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Because it's buggy, at least mine is.

"Navigate to Electrify America" "NO RESULTS FOUND"
"Navigate to a DC Fast Charging station" "NO RESULTS FOUND"
"Find me a DC Fast Charger" "NO RESULTS FOUND"
"Find me a charging station" *shows a list of gas stations that do not have chargers*

I've just taken to saying "Navigate to Walmart in {city with charger}" instead of getting it to find a charger.
How useful is an app like abetterouteplanner or Plugshare on the main screen using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto?

SteelMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
How useful is an app like abetterouteplanner or Plugshare on the main screen using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto?
I've started using Google Maps and bypassing the factory nav, but the issue is that I switch between CarPlay and Android Auto while driving and that's quite irritating.

The ICTVillain

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt, Accord, NsX, Oddysey
Country flag
I've started using Google Maps and bypassing the factory nav, but the issue is that I switch between CarPlay and Android Auto while driving and that's quite irritating.
during my road trips i have preferred using the OEM Nav and Charger selection over ABRP. I often double check options with ABRP, but the real time adjustments for range and chargers is better with the Ford software

Magnitude

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Route 1
Country flag
during my road trips i have preferred using the OEM Nav and Charger selection over ABRP. I often double check options with ABRP, but the real time adjustments for range and chargers is better with the Ford software
the factory Nav is actually become my preference. turn on Bluetooth for audio on my phone but I'm actually pretty happy with the built in NAV.

0t60-3.5

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT PE, + ME Select AWD, '21 Explorer ST
Occupation
Tech Company Owner / CEO
Country flag
I use Google Maps for nav... it's useful to have signed into Google account, plan a trip on my PC/Browser, and the route automatically shows up in history in the car, so very easy to get started in the car and connected to Apple CarPlay.
Sponsored