JBA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RWD SR
Country flag
I bet there will be a ton of 3rd party accessories, including headlights, that you can buy down the road. It’s the only thing that I was upset about in the Select trim.

My biggest gripe too. I really don't understand Ford here, this is the trademark of the mustang like the rear headlights. The adaptive headlights sure, i understand this to be an extra but 3 cheapass leds ... why Ford...why...

I doubt this can be replicated with 3rd party accessories. Checked the prices of the origianl headlights but quickly closed it again....
Sponsored

OP
OP
sookestang

sookestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
My biggest gripe too. I really don't understand Ford here, this is the trademark of the mustang like the rear headlights. The adaptive headlights sure, i understand this to be an extra but 3 cheapass leds ... why Ford...why...

I doubt this can be replicated with 3rd party accessories. Checked the prices of the origianl headlights but quickly closed it again....
I’m actually disappointed with the trim levels period. I think Ford should have offered much more options within each trim. Why can’t you get ER in a select?
In my opinion they should have just had the two. Mustang Mach E and GT

Let the buyer choose if they want sunroof or extended range.

I don’t like the piano black on the Premium trim and much prefer the matte. But for the cost of these cars there should be no skimping, even in the base trim.

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Thank you. Just the stock 18” that came with the car. :)

The stock 18'' rims we get in the UK are ugly compared to those! Yours are the best (to my eyes and taste) I've yet seen.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sookestang

sookestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
The stocfk 18'' rims we get in the UK are ugly compared to those! Yours are the best (to my eyes and taste) I've yet seen.
:) Thank you for that! It was a hard decision what to get but ultimately going 5 star, to me, is what I think about when I see a Mustang. It was all the rage in the late 80s and 90s with the Fox style body and my heart is still there.

thanks again! Appreciate the kind words.

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
:) Thank you for that! It was a hard decision what to get but ultimately going 5 star, to me, is what I think about when I see a Mustang. It was all the rage in the late 80s and 90s with the Fox style body and my heart is still there.

thanks again! Appreciate the kind words.
You're welcome- just need to figure out how to get some and if we can afford them!