Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I took Scarlett in last week for the windshield and roof recalls, as well as getting some software updates. I've been looking for a good service department on the Jersey side of the greater Philly metroplex. I've tried a couple of dealers before Holman and was generally underwhelmed - Miller downright ticked me off twice.

Anyway, when I took it there I was pleasantly surprised at how pleasant and attentive the people in the service are were. The lot guys, service reps, and even the guy arranging my loaner were generally friendly and attentive. They gave me a Lincoln Nautilus for a loaner when I expected a crappy fiesta or something. When the tech was finished with the software updates he sent me a 1 minute video with narration about what he did, giving a once-over of the car as he did so. They did a really nice job on the roof and windshield, and I'm happy to report no sagging or wrinkled headliner.
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
They ran out of Fiesta loaners, Tim.

In all seriousness though, glad you found a nice dealer.

I miss my Fiesta, a little. On a more positive note, it's nice to have a quieter ride and a significantly easier to access cabin filter, though.

OP
OP
timbop

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
It gets better: I gave them the receipt for my second keyfob from July 2021 hoping to get at least a partial refund under 22B10. Well, I got a reimbursement check from them in less than 2 weeks.
Sponsored