Late to order a Grabber Blue FE, one of the first to get one in California!

Trick.Mach-E

First Name
Trick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Old Raptor, Mach-E4x, New Raptor, F-250, Taycan.
Occupation
Computer Nerd
Country flag
Greetings fellow owners. I have been lurking for a few weeks now and we got our First Edition Grabber Blue Mach-E on February 12th.

My wife and I first saw the Mach-E in person at the 2019 L.A. Auto Show on November 23, 2019. My wife really liked the way the Mach-E looked and in a very uncharacteristic fashion decided she wanted one right there on the spot. So we put down a deposit and didn't think much of the car for most of 2020.

Our dealer did get in contact with us in August, 2020 and then nothing until February 8th when we got a call from our dealer telling us our Mach-E arrived! So we made plans to pick it up on 02/12/21 . We sold my wife's 2015 Audi A5 Cabriolet the same day we picked up the Mach-E at Galpin Ford in SoCal.

Galpin accepted the X-Pricing from the MCA and we paid sticker minus the $2600 Ford rebates and $1500 CA rebate...

Anyway, my wife loves the Mach-E and really glad she got one.... Here is the LA Auto Show pic along with the day we picked up our own Mach-E...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Late to order a Grabber Blue FE, one of the first to get one in California! 11

After getting rid of her Audi A5 we have become a 100% Ford Family! My daily driver is a 2020 Ford Fusion Hybrid Plug-in and we have a 2013 Ford F-150 Raptor for our weekend off-road adventures!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Late to order a Grabber Blue FE, one of the first to get one in California! IMG_9320