Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
06 & 10 Prius, 15 Prius C, 09 CRV, MME ordered
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Not real happy Grabber Blue has become "common" color in 2022.
Yo! I hear you. I ordered G Blue because I wanted something different. Ever look out onto a parking lot and you see mostly white, black, silver and gray cars. I’m hoping that nobody around me has one! ??

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
It seems starting with December they've already said they're taking out the hands free liftgate, kind of lame for those who ordered between the first order guide and December's!
Yeah, I would have a huge problem with this. This is literally on my list of things to look for. :-\ I mean, I'd survive...but still. There must be something seriously wrong with it that we haven't yet discovered.

TenaflyNJ

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT 2022 Grabber Blue
Occupation
Big Pimpin’
Country flag
Yeah, I would have a huge problem with this. This is literally on my list of things to look for. :-\ I mean, I'd survive...but still. There must be something seriously wrong with it that we haven't yet discovered.
I have this feature on my Lincoln Aviator. It works about half the time. It's unreliable. It's nice to have, but I won't miss it, I never count it working. I suggest not feeling so burned by this change if it means they can meet production faster. I'm in the boat that if they are taking away a feature they should refund some cost, but it's pretty obvious it's not going to happen, and I'm not going to make a stink or be bothered by it.

robbinbadams

First Name
Robbin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
California Route 1
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Yea - not going to lie, that annoys me quite a lot. It may be petty, but it certainly grinds my gears to lose exclusivity...

Hope they bring that usable battery capacity increase to us 2021 folks at least.
Really I’m going with space white. Very common but great for Texas weather.

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
We now have a Job 2 start date.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Latest 2022 Mach-E Order Guide [Updated Monthly] - U.S. & Canada 1644861350953

swnerd321

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Volt, Space White 2022 MME GTPE
Country flag
@Administrator I repeated post i made in another thread: So @Ford Motor Company puts out “2022 Mach-E Order Guide” every month and they make changes to guide but leave it up to the reader to find the changes even though they have a section to describe changes down to the level where they tell you that ”Front Trunk“ is now called ”Frunk” but they don’t tell you that they deleted the handsfree liftgate. It’s like a game of where’s Waldo! It sucks that they are deleting stuff after orders started but understand they can but Ford shouldn’t hide the change, update the change description at the beginning of order guide. As it is now not sure what else they changed and Ford not being clear about it is just wrong!

OP
OP
connoisseurr

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Does anyone know the additional cost for Rapid Red when orders opened early October? I'm changing my 2022 order from Grabber Blue to Rapid Red and want to ensure the dealership doesn't do anything shady with regards to changing pricing to current, or charging the current rapid red price.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Does anyone know the additional cost for Rapid Red when orders opened early October? I'm changing my 2022 order from Grabber Blue to Rapid Red and want to ensure the dealership doesn't do anything shady with regards to changing pricing to current, or charging the current rapid red price.
I thought that if you modify your order at all, you lose price protection and have to pay current 2022 pricing?

OP
OP
connoisseurr

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
I thought that if you modify your order at all, you lose price protection and have to pay current 2022 pricing?
Is that your thought or is it validated elsewhere?
Sponsored