intensifi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT
Country flag
This is the advanced formula with UV light flashlight for application.

Goes on and comes off so easy I decided to go thick. This is the result. Check out the reflection from across the street!

Note I do not use Adam’s applicator pads or removal towels.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Latest Graphene from Adam’s Polishes A671EC84-0E55-4D63-B2B5-F4ACB4AC9DA1

Ford Mustang Mach-E Latest Graphene from Adam’s Polishes 7A33DBC9-A901-49F8-9A38-A7A7BCAE4576

Last edited:

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
UV light flashlight? WTH is that?

I have a bridge for sale...

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag

It’s easy to miss a spot or seven of ceramic coating when it’s applied. You have only “so” long to wipe it. The UV reveals where the unwiped spots are so you can get them before they harden. Cause then you’re clay baring that area clean and doing it again or pretending you can’t see the excess.

And I really wish I didn’t know this little bit of coating trivia Rick.

OP
OP

intensifi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT
Country flag

Richard,

Adam’s has a UV flashlight option. This allows one to apply the compound and not have to worry about high spots that would later need to be polished out If you didn’t catch them at application time.

You can see the high spots and remove them while the compound is still wet.

Enjoy your bridge!

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag

Actually….. We got this same Adam’s kit for our son’s black WRX last year. I think I posted here about it. It works as advertised and the UV gimmick does come in handy while applying it. After 9+ months of Texas weather the ceramic seems to be holding up well as he still gets crazy amounts of water beading and the gloss and depth that the application added have not faded at all. Not bad for $139 and a few hours of work.

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Richard,

Adam’s has a UV flashlight option. This allows one to apply the compound and not have to worry about high spots that would later need to be polished out If you didn’t catch them at application time.

You can see the high spots and remove them while the compound is still wet.

Enjoy your bridge!
I assisted my son when he applied his and the UV light does come in handy for knocking down high spots. I was skeptical when we purchased it but it’s legit.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I use Collinite 845, without a flashlight or egg beater. A bottle cost me under $20 like 8 years ago, and it is still 1/2 full despite 2 vehicles, one a truck. Water beads up for over a year. It isn't fire proof, nor radioactive. I think much of this ceramic craze is simply marketing bs.

Last edited:

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
I use Collinite 845, without a flashlight or egg beater. A bottle cost me under $20 like 8 years ago, and it is still 1/2 full despite 2 vehicles, one a truck. Water beads up for over a year. It isn't fire proof, nor radioactive. I think much of this ceramic craze is simply marketing bs.
That’s cool. But, our son’s bottle of Adam’s has plenty enough left to do my SS or our MME as well. To each his own I suppose.

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
I think we've discussed before and while using a product that's like 30 years old is certainly fine, there's a lot of science behind the new stuff and you not understanding how the stuff works doesn't mean it doesn't work. Because it does. You just don't understand it.

doogie63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
If you first use ceramic yourself. but then the next year just want to use wax. Is there anything you need to do special before switching to wax?

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
If you first use ceramic yourself. but then the next year just want to use wax. Is there anything you need to do special before switching to wax?
You should polish off the ceramic as waxes don't bond with it like they do paint and they will smear and look streaky.

OP
OP

intensifi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT
Country flag
wait for the sealant to wear off.

doogie63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
wait for the sealant to wear off.
I haven't done ceramic or wax on car yet. Just got the car. Trying to figure out which way I want to go. Either way I will be doing it myself so want a easy to apply either way. Never used ceramic before so not sure I would do it right. I do have a Ryobi buffer so wax would be easier and used wax before.
Sponsored