Luciano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e, Taurus
Occupation
Computer Engineer
Country flag
The worst thing is the price of the dash cam its a thinkware F70 with an Obd2 adapter. Look around, you can find it cheaper.
I was hoping for more low profile and integration with sync4 somehow. I know the side cameras are not very helpful for surveillance because they point down for the 360 view, but the front and back could still be used.
Sponsored

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
I was hoping for more low profile and integration with sync4 somehow. I know the side cameras are not very helpful for surveillance because they point down for the 360 view, but the front and back could still be used.
Not having a built in using the front and rear cameras is major backwards thinking and serious ball dropping on fords part, sure not all model specs have the camera but seeing as it is also an optional extra that can be added it should have been considered as it is not like a built in dash cam is unique to tesla and will no doubt become more common overtime .

Dmcerm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Expedition EL, 2012 Mustang GT, 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis, 13 year owner/operator 1983 DeLorean DMC-12 - sold Nov. 2014
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Anybody have an links or connections who can get us or lead us to the price guide for this new brochure? I'll be interested to more accurately spec out a GT.

SONEWBE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I picked up one of these at my dealership last week. It's a nice brochure, but the color options representations are not very accurate (especially true for the Rapid Red).

Xenotet

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘14 Ford Focus ST, ‘21 Toyota Venza Ltd
Occupation
Chemical Engineer
Country flag
Am I the only one getting really impatient for GT options and pricing? Summer starts in just two months and deliveries are in Late Summer.
Especially when we’re supposed to be placing orders within the next 17 days. I was really hoping to see GT reviews and videos release by now

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Yes. It's just that the people who know aren't going to share with the forum before it's time.

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag
Damn. I want the MR suspension and a metal roof.
What makes you think you can't get the GTPE that way? Don't order the optional glass roof/360 camera package.

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Country flag
Am I the only one getting really impatient for GT options and pricing? Summer starts in just two months and deliveries are in Late Summer.
Here's what Mach-E marketing has told us so far:
1. GT order date is "late December 2020"
2. GT order date is "January 15th, 2021"
3. GT order date is "March 25th, 2021"
4. GT order date is "late April, 2021"
5. GT order date is "May 11th, 2021"
6. GT order date is "end of May, 2021"
The last date was the estimate from my Ford dealer, who says that "Ford really isn't telling us anything firm...this is just a rumor".

All of the dates, other than #6, were stated by the press and "internet press". All were ridiculously wrong. I have ZERO faith in anything ANYONE is telling us.

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Country flag
The last date was the estimate from my Ford dealer, who says that "Ford really isn't telling us anything firm...this is just a rumor".

All of the dates, other than #6, were stated by the press and "internet press". All were ridiculously wrong. I have ZERO faith in anything ANYONE is telling us.
NOTE: Based on previous predictions, I sold my Focus RS last week. WTF????? I am now carless. To say that I'm furiously angry is a HUGE understatement. Do the Ford executives understand how badly they're f*cking us over?

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
It's unclear to me why there's been no recent communication on the GT. Late Summer 2021 is now just several months away so I'd think that configuration orders would be soon.

OP
OP
harrysiii

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag

ah! I never heard anything past the "April 2021" date. Is it really said to be May 2021?!!?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
When I test drove a Mach-E yesterday, the Director of Sales asked me if I was ordering now. I told him that I had a GT reserved and he said, ”So next year.” Ouch. Wonder if I can get a battery powered F150 sooner. LOL

he did admit that he hears much more news from consumers and online forums than he does from Ford And that his next year jibs may have been wrong.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
NOTE: Based on previous predictions, I sold my Focus RS last week. WTF????? I am now carless. To say that I'm furiously angry is a HUGE understatement. Do the Ford executives understand how badly they're f*cking us over?
Yeah I need to plan on when I can start to sell my Fusion Energi. I don’t want to be driving a gallons per mile vehicle for very long.
Sponsored