Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Millions of American kids living in the squalor of poverty, but the real tragedy is a $65,000 plaything is delayed without "adequate notification" during a worldwide calamity.

I've been ridiculously fortunate in my life, but man I wish that was my worst problem.
Sponsored

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag
wow. okay.

well yes, you should have been more specific - being "carless" in America for many would be a disastrous situation that would impact their ability to get to and from work, the store, etc. Being without a "competition' car is a very different situation. And that doesn't change that you sold a good without even having the replacement ordered, let alone in hand, which is entirely your fault. This is not a Ford thing, or even a car thing. It would be exactly the same if I said "I voluntarily tore my roof off my house because Tesla promised me a solar roof and now I have no roof and it's all Tesla's fault," to use a real life example from the world right now.

You made a choice to sell your car - nobody forced you - then when called on it, you said "well it was really the best choice because prices". You can't have it both ways. Either you did the right thing or you didn't. And either way, it has nothing to do with Ford whatsoever. This is a basic fact. Doesn't matter if you agree.

Nobody at Ford will be motivated by you going unhinged about being "beyond FURIOUSLY ANGRY". There's another person on here I won't name that thinks threatening Ford employees with bodily harm will motivate them. Nope. Instead, you just sound rude.

The communication thing has been beaten into the ground here. You're literally adding nothing to it except I suppose another person complaining. And let me be very clear - I don't give a fig what dealer salesmen say concern them. All they are concerned with is this month's quota. That's it. Anything else they tell you is a lie. If they are concerned, it's because they were hoping to sell you the car sooner. They will sell it later. If not to you, to someone. And quickly.
Seems like the Teslarati "Cult of Elon" guys have competition from the "Cult of Ford" group. Blasting me, over and over, is beneath you. I await your death threats...

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag
I don't know what you're talking about. It was cured a year ago...
He says that heat destroys Covid...but the GREAT EXPERT ("I know more than the generals") says that chlorine injections are the key. I'm sure one of them is right..."All hail the anti-Christ!!!"

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Seems like the Teslarati "Cult of Elon" guys have competition from the "Cult of Ford" group. Blasting me, over and over, is beneath you. I await your death threats...
?
you don't know what is or isn't beneath me.

It's not cult behavior to call you on saying something stupid, and it's not cult behavior to call you on it when you double down on it.

Now, being "beyond FURIOUSLY ANGRY" because a car was delayed is beneath me.

Death threats? really? You're the one "beyond FURIOUSLY ANGRY" - seems like you're more likely to make a threat.

Anyway I'm done with you. I bet others are too.

Back to the topic at hand, it's nice there's a proper brochure now.

Last edited:

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
mmm, not exactly. He's acting like a spoiled little kid at the grocery store, throwing a tantrum because his mommy promised he could get the cereal he wants and now he wants 2 different cereals. Sorry, but he deserves absolutely zero sympathy for his "problems".

get over yourself. nobody's going to threaten you; you're reflecting your own childish behavior. We're just going to hit "ignore" because we have zero interest in listening to your drivel.
Sponsored