Leading a Charmed Life. Joined the GT-PE Club.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
How lucky can one guy be??? Found this at MSRP only 150 miles from my house. Someone backed out their order. It popped up online yesterday. So yesterday afternoon I called. Brown’s Ford of Johnstown NY confirmed that not only was it available but that they are not down with ADM. I gave them a credit card deposit and told them I’d be down to pick it up today.
Guess I’ve joined the GTPE club AND the Dark Matter Gray club. Now time to try BlueCruise on the way home. (Driving home gently as it’s 25° and snowing and until I get home
Ford Mustang Mach-E Leading a Charmed Life. Joined the GT-PE Club. FD386115-4981-47AE-B051-FFCEE09C77EA

P.S. Anybody want to buy my black one? I can’t fit 4 cars in my garage and permission for buying this one was dependent on my willingness to sell the other one.
Sponsored

MustThee?

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach Premium E
How lucky can one guy be??? Found this at MSRP only 150 miles from my house. Someone backed out their order. It popped up online yesterday. So yesterday afternoon I called. Brown’s Ford of Johnstown NY confirmed that not only was it available but that they are not down with ADM. I gave them a credit card deposit and told them I’d be down to pick it up today.
Guess I’ve joined the GTPE club AND the Dark Matter Gray club. Now time to try BlueCruise on the way home. (Driving home gently as it’s 25° and snowing and until I get home
Ford Mustang Mach-E Leading a Charmed Life. Joined the GT-PE Club. FD386115-4981-47AE-B051-FFCEE09C77EA

P.S. Anybody want to buy my black one? I can’t fit 4 cars in my garage and permission for buying this one was dependent on my willingness to sell the other one.
Wow, you are lucky for sure, enjoy!

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Also, I guess you could say I finally got BlueCruise and an electric frunk release. ?
Though no frunk button in my app yet. Maybe I have to set up PAAK for that. ?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Congrats! I guess it’s stripe time again. ??

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Also, I guess you could say I finally got BlueCruise and an electric frunk release. ?
I'd like to be the first to point out that you haven't received ANY ota updates on your new GT yet.

(Beat ya to it, @agoldman!) ?

heisnuts

First Name
Darrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Country flag
You do need PAAK set up for the frunk button to appear on your Ford Pass App. It is really the only reason I have PAAK set up on my phone.

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
You do need PAAK set up for the frunk button to appear on your Ford Pass App. It is really the only reason I have PAAK set up on my phone.
Thank You. Not a PAAK fan as my work area is too close to my parking area at work. The car will constantly be locking and unlocking itself if I have PAAK. But I desperately want the frunk release. First world problems.

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Don't tell @Jimrpa about the frunk release

Benny’66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1966 Mustang, 2021 Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Plant Manager
Country flag
Congrats!! Love the color. Don’t go to long on those summer tires. They won’t like this cold for very long.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Thank You. Not a PAAK fan as my work area is too close to my parking area at work. The car will constantly be locking and unlocking itself if I have PAAK. But I desperately want the frunk release. First world problems.
It won't actually unlock unless you hit the button to open the door.

heisnuts

First Name
Darrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Country flag
I do not believe the car actually unlocks until you press the button on the outside of the door to try to open it.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
The car won't actually unlock unless you're close to it. Even if the app shows connected, it won't unlock.

And by close, I mean 2 foot or so. Any further and it won't actually unlock when you push the pillar button.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Meh, I have PaaK set up and do not have a frunk button. FP support has gotten nowhere in over 3 months. ??‍♂?

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
The car won't actually unlock unless you're close to it. Even if the app shows connected, it won't unlock.

And by close, I mean 2 foot or so. Any further and it won't actually unlock when you push the pillar button.
Thank You for correcting. I guess I mean the lights will keep going on and off and someone could push the button to open it.

Even with my fob, I have to put it on the far side of the building or the lights tend to come on and off. People entering continuously tell me the lights are on. And I haven’t gone far enough for the walk away locks to even lock the doors. I guess I could lock the doors manually.

Where my phone is when I’m sleeping at work is about 4 feet from where my car is parked with one thin wall between the phone and my car. But I’ll have to try it this week and see if the car can actually be opened with my phone on my night stand.

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Congrats!! Love the color. Don’t go to long on those summer tires. They won’t like this cold for very long.
Priority one when I get home is to swap on the All Season’s from my premium. Those will be my winter tires. 245/50/19 Conti ExtremeContacts.
Sponsored