Leather Seat Cover, GT seat style, will be doing black, red, and white, what else color and stitching would you like?

TaylorLGodwin

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 California Route 1, Dark Matter Grey
Occupation
Contractor
Country flag
Big thing for us would be a brown leather option.

RLW

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E Premium AWD Extended Battery
Country flag
I am interested. When will they be available for purchase? Pricing?

charbl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Select
Country flag
I'm interested in red color or brown if available.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
we are thinking 349$ or 399$ for whole set, your thought?
Whole set? Front and back? Iā€™m personally not interested in a set for the back seats unless theyā€™re a whole lot easier to out on than the Wet Okole are.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Whole set? Front and back? Iā€™m personally not interested in a set for the back seats unless theyā€™re a whole lot easier to out on than the Wet Okole are.
Cā€™mon, I got the wet Okole to work perfectly. Only had to completely remove the back seats and disassemble the seat back to remove/reinstall the arm rest. Whatā€™s not easy about that? šŸ¤·

Ford Mustang Mach-E Leather Seat Cover, GT seat style, will be doing black, red, and white, what else color and stitching would you like? 90346662-4CA7-42FB-B8FC-216F1C759DCA

Though to be fair even the ford ones required removing the bottom part of the back seat which was a real PIA to put back in correctly.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
yes whole set, so owners could switch the whole style of the interior. its pretty easy to install these seat cover.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Cā€™mon, I got the wet Okole to work perfectly. Only had to completely remove the back seats and disassemble the seat back to remove/reinstall the arm rest. Whatā€™s not easy about that? šŸ¤·

Ford Mustang Mach-E Leather Seat Cover, GT seat style, will be doing black, red, and white, what else color and stitching would you like? 90346662-4CA7-42FB-B8FC-216F1C759DCA

Though to be fair even the ford ones required removing the bottom part of the back seat which was a real PIA to put back in correctly.
ours is a bit easier, i will post a video later on with the red one.