Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Let me start by saying I'm nobody special, and feel free to ignore everything I have to say because I'm a self righteous pinhead.

I know we're all getting anxious for more information from Ford, and emotions are starting to run high. But in the past week or so the tone of posts here has gotten a lot more combative and a lot nastier. I'm as guilty as anyone else, and I freely will admit that.

Insulting and bickering isn't going to change anyone's mind about anything, and toxicity has a way of escalating. While it may feel good at times to "let someone have it", all it does is escalate the situation and that person is going to fire right back at you - putting you right back where you were.

In the end it really is better to just walk away with the knowledge that you're right and the other person is wrong. Up until now I've found this forum to be a good place to learn some things I didn't know and as an outlet for reality. Let's not turn this into a bickering insult fest, or worse fanboy site.

Please.
Sponsored

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Thanks for posting. This should also serve as a reminder that insults and personal attacks violate our forum rules and will not be tolerated.

I encourage our members to continue to use the "Report" post function under each post if you see someone violating the rules.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.