Let's Represent M-EMA Peeps!

Dmcerm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Expedition EL, 2012 Mustang GT, 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis, 13 year owner/operator 1983 DeLorean DMC-12 - sold Nov. 2014
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Just a humble Pennsylvana Mach-E Rezzy Holder, FoMoCo Stock Holder and literally one of the last humans on earth that still holds Brand Loyalty above almost anything else, meaning, I was a Tesla Rezzy Holder until... Ford, my First Love, released the Amazing Mach-E!
Sponsored

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Premium Mach-E ordered
Country flag
Wish we could list fast charging sites in each state without going thu the EA or Chargepont website. Someone posted that Giant Eagle has 4 locations now with fast (level 3) chargers in Western Pa. I can not locate such chargers via the Giant Eagle Website and I have a home in this region.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Wish we could list fast charging sites in each state without going thu the EA or Chargepont website. Someone posted that Giant Eagle has 4 locations now with fast (level 3) chargers in Western Pa. I can not locate such chargers via the Giant Eagle Website and I have a home in this region.
Try PlugShare?

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Try PlugShare?
Zero Giant Eagle fast charging locations on Plug Share. The Western Pa area does have a number of Evgo 50kW charger sites.

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This is what I found digging deeper: Giant Eagle Inc.: A $240,000 grant to purchase and install two DC fast chargers at the Giant Eagle at 4010 Monroeville Blvd., Monroeville, and a $240,000 grant to purchase and install two DC fast chargers at the Giant Eagle at 100 Settlers Ridge Center Drive, Pittsburgh. These are on the opposite sides of the Pittsburgh region and for long distance travelers, one would have to exit the Pa Turnpike to arrive at the Monroeville site and I-79 drivers would have to do the same to arrive at the Settlers Ridge Center.

CottonHill

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
This is what I found digging deeper: Giant Eagle Inc.: A $240,000 grant to purchase and install two DC fast chargers at the Giant Eagle at 4010 Monroeville Blvd., Monroeville, and a $240,000 grant to purchase and install two DC fast chargers at the Giant Eagle at 100 Settlers Ridge Center Drive, Pittsburgh. These are on the opposite sides of the Pittsburgh region and for long distance travelers, one would have to exit the Pa Turnpike to arrive at the Monroeville site and I-79 drivers would have to do the same to arrive at the Settlers Ridge Center.
I’m from Monroeville and they’ve had them for a long time now. One’s a Tesla branded charger and the other is unbranded. I used it a couple weeks ago, but I don’t know if it was fast charging. I was in there for a half hour-45 and I probably only got 4 miles added. It was free though, so there’s that.

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I’m from Monroeville and they’ve had them for a long time now. One’s a Tesla branded charger and the other is unbranded. I used it a couple weeks ago, but I don’t know if it was fast charging. I was in there for a half hour-45 and I probably only got 4 miles added. It was free though, so there’s that.
Settler ridge is a level 2 charger. I often find Volts parked at the location.