Lights left on alert

buddha34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium XR AWD
Country flag
So, for the past 48 hours my MME has been “bonging” at me when I park and shut it down. It seemed different, but would stop when I shut the door, the screens were blank etc, car locked up, so I thought maybe it was just for the door being open or something and I hadn’t noticed it before. But it didn’t seem quite right.

Figured out tonight that I somehow switched from auto lights to lights on, and I guess the lights have been staying on? (Or possibly they go off automatically when locked). Anyway, there was no info or anything on at all while it was bonging at me to give me a heads up what the issue was. Should have some info showing.
Sponsored

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Page 98 of the manual says they’ll turn off “after a short time” if you leave them on and turn the car off. As for the sound, I’m too lazy to look deeper to try and find ur. ;)
Ford Mustang Mach-E Lights left on alert AB297ABB-4A9F-4A20-A4C4-D53724F811BC

photocyclist

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Thank you - the bonging has been happening to me as well. Don't ever remember touching that knob!

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Thank you - the bonging has been happening to me as well. Don't ever remember touching that knob!
Easy to bump when cleaning the interior of the car. I seem to nudge the wiper stalk to the auto position when washing the car and have to remember to put it back to normal before driving around.

In my Focus, I had a nasty habit of hitting the rear wiper switch when cleaning the car. Took me a while to figure out how to turn off the wiper.....actually had to pull out the owners manual and sure enough there is a little rocker switch on the end of that lever. Who knew? Well, all you guys probably knew but not me.... I have never used the rear wiper on any of my vehicles. Doesn't rain or snow much where I live....
Sponsored