Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Meet the Euro-Only Shelby Mustang Mach-E GT

Meet the new Shelby Mustang Mach-E GT, our first production EV and available only in Europe. Shelby American is honoring the 100th anniversary of our visionary founder's birth with a post-title package for current generation European Ford Mustang Mach-E GT electric vehicles. Based on the Ford Mustang Mach-E GT, the Shelby package modifies the electric all-wheel drive vehicle to enhance the SUV's handling and styling.

The Features on the Shelby Mustang Mach E GT
  • Carbon fiber mirror caps, door trim
  • Racing stripes
  • Shelby badging both inside and out
  • Borla's Active Performance Sound System mirrors speed, power, RPM, torque and load
  • Official Shelby CSM identification number

Only 100 of the packages will be offered in Europe for the Carroll Shelby Centennial. They will be available to retrofit privately-owned 2021-2023 model year Mustang Mach-E GT SUV's or can be added to a new vehicle by a Shelby American dealer in select European countries within the 2023 calendar year.Each Shelby Mustang Mach-E GT includes paid membership in Team Shelby, the international club Carroll Shelby established in 2008, and will be eligible for documentation in the official Shelby Registry. As the first production version of an EV in our history, it offers owners potential collectability.

The package MSRP starts at €24,900, not including the base vehicle.

https://www.shelby.eu/official-shelby-mustang-mach-e-gt

Ford Mustang Mach-E Limited Edition Shelby Mach-E GT Revealed for Europe Screenshot 2023-04-26 at 11.33.55 AM

Ford Mustang Mach-E Limited Edition Shelby Mach-E GT Revealed for Europe Screenshot 2023-04-26 at 11.33.20 AM

Ford Mustang Mach-E Limited Edition Shelby Mach-E GT Revealed for Europe Screenshot 2023-04-26 at 11.37.25 AM

Ford Mustang Mach-E Limited Edition Shelby Mach-E GT Revealed for Europe Screenshot 2023-04-26 at 11.37.58 AM

Ford Mustang Mach-E Limited Edition Shelby Mach-E GT Revealed for Europe Screenshot 2023-04-26 at 11.38.33 AM

Ford Mustang Mach-E Limited Edition Shelby Mach-E GT Revealed for Europe Screenshot 2023-04-26 at 11.38.45 AM

Ford Mustang Mach-E Limited Edition Shelby Mach-E GT Revealed for Europe JV0A9975-1_JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Limited Edition Shelby Mach-E GT Revealed for Europe JV0A9967-1_JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Limited Edition Shelby Mach-E GT Revealed for Europe JV0A9946-1_JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Limited Edition Shelby Mach-E GT Revealed for Europe JV0A0071-1_JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Limited Edition Shelby Mach-E GT Revealed for Europe JV0A0120-1_JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Limited Edition Shelby Mach-E GT Revealed for Europe JV0A0194-1_JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Limited Edition Shelby Mach-E GT Revealed for Europe JV0A0144-1_JPG

Last edited:

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
If there aren't any mechanical improvements, that's pretty lame and doesn't bode well for future enhancements. We're in the 3rd year of production.

ETA: wow, yep. Cue sad trombone.

Last edited:

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
If there aren't any mechanical improvements, that's pretty lame and doesn't bode well for future enhancements. We're in the 3rd year of production.
Does lowering and weight reduction count as mechanical improvements? I see nothing on the EV power train, and that price seems steep (even for Shelby) for what is effectively a lowering kit, some new wheels, and a graphics package.

MachEMaster

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 GMC Yukon GT
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Country flag
Does lowering and weight reduction count as mechanical improvements? I see nothing on the EV power train, and that price seems steep (even for Shelby) for what is effectively a lowering kit, some new wheels, and a graphics package.
But you get a combustion engine noise maker too!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
That car has small front brakes so it’s probably a GT. I suppose they couldn’t lower the GT-PE that much without the car complaining. They didn’t mention anything about things done to the suspension other than lowering the car, so I wonder if they have done anything with dampers or anti-swag bars. They did say that they were aiming for a comfortable ride. 🤷‍♂️🐩

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Limited Edition Shelby Mach-E GT Revealed for Europe giphy-downsized-large

Did someone forget to post this back on the 1st?
Stock GT tires? A sticker kit (that I'd remove the sides anyway), the carbon hood, ok cool, but is the scoop to keep the shrimp smell aerodynamic? I'm just. Amazed at what the world has become.

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD STD Range (Delivered 5/22/23)
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
Seems like a lot of money for what's offered.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
But you get a combustion engine noise maker too!
I wasn't sure if that was actually more hardware, or if they just replaced the propulsion sound file.

MachEMaster

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 GMC Yukon GT
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Country flag
Last edited:

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
A Shelby with a 5-second limit on full throttle? Old Shelby must be rolling over in his grave!

A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium 4X
Country flag
I've been saying this since the beginning: the 5s limiter is a really good indication that Ford wrung every last drop of performance out of the power system they can reliably get. I was hoping the Shelby announcement would include a new battery system and increased performance, but I knew that was all but a pipe dream. Hopefully this at least puts to rest the idea that anyone's going to be seeing a significant OTA performance increase to the GT.