Lincoln Aviator anyone?

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Not really competing for the Mach E, but thinking of replacing my wife’s Flex with a 2022 Lincoln Aviator reserve rwd.

Just wanted to hear anyone’s experience with them before we pull the trigger. Test drove an X5 today, looked at a Q7 and Q8 and then the Aviator and she liked that one the best.

Dealer has a cancelled order coming in this week and the specs are about what we would possibly order.

Most interested to hear if anyone has driven the rwd model. We are in Florida so snow isn’t an issue. Just curious how 400 hp and rwd mix in the Aviator.
Sponsored

Matt Bagne

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio, Ford Bronco on order
Country flag
Not sure if this helps, but we drove the Nautilus for several years and just purchased a Corsair . . . love them both. Very smooth/stable and quiet ride, rich interiors, decent power. Never had a quality issue, we have been very happy with Lincoln (this coming from someone who has owned BMW, Lexus, Infinity, and Alfa Romeo). By the way, we also owned two Flex models (which we enjoyed) . . . Lincoln is a nice upgrade from that.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I have been interested in the Grand Touring model because it is a PEV with enough range for around down driving on mostly the battery. No personal experience but it seems like a great vehicle.

strangeengine

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE (sold after 2mo - suspension sucks!)
Country flag
I was actually hoping for the forthcoming Lincoln version of the Mach-E but since they pushed it back into 2023, it stopped being an option for me.

I have a Navigator L and it is a truly fantastic vehicle. It has totally changed my mind about Lincoln.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
If you get one hopefully you get the chimes provided by the Detroit Symphony Orchestra (I think this is so cool):

joes723

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 GTPE IBSM "LITHEUM"
Country flag
Basically, an Explorer with fancier stuff/trim. I would definitely get AWD with the twin turbo 3.0, It's got a ton of power and that will rock her world. We have a '20 Explorer ST AWD completely mod'd out and its a beast.

OP
OP
Mach1E

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Update- dealer had a black one come in stock earlier and we took delivery yesterday. X plan plus $750 rebate and 0.9% financing so it was a pretty decent deal.

One of the easier buying experiences too. Less than an hour at the dealership and they didn’t even try to pitch extended warranties or add ons.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Lincoln Aviator anyone? 795DE38E-878F-4BCF-97D7-746613CE4DEF

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Our son is a Valet at a 5 star Resort here in Destin and he can't get over how opulant and functional the interior on the newest Lincoln's he parks. Neighbor has an Aviator and they absolutely love it. They replaced their X5 with it. They had no idea Lincoln built anything they would ever buy.

Mancini789

First Name
Mancini
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No have
Occupation
freelance
Country flag
Not sure if this helps, but we drove the Nautilus for several years and just purchased a Corsair . . . love them both. Very smooth/stable and quiet ride, rich interiors, decent power. Never had a quality issue, we have been very happy with Lincoln (this coming from someone who has owned BMW, Lexus, Infinity, and Alfa Romeo). By the way, we also owned two Flex models (which we enjoyed) . . . Lincoln is a nice upgrade from that.
This helped a lot... thanks for this
Sponsored