Kangio

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium ER
Country flag
I have PaaK set up for my wife and my own cell phones. Wondering how we link our different profiles to the phones? When she uses her PaaK, it defaults to my seat position and driver profile.
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I have PaaK set up for my wife and my own cell phones. Wondering how we link our different profiles to the phones? When she uses her PaaK, it defaults to my seat position and driver profile.
When I set up my profile, it guided me through steps to press the lock button in FordPass (if I wanted it linked to the profile) and on the key fob (again, if I wanted it linked). It also had me select a memory seat button for the profile.

It's possible you skipped some of these steps, since they aren't required. I'd go back to the profile editor in the car, and check her profile and link up the missing parts.

Tampamike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
You have to do that in the car in the settings menu on the large display screen. There is a setting that allows you to assign a profile to a phone or the fob.
Sponsored